Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Projected starting lineups
C: Tyson Chandler … Jusuf Nurkic

PF: Marquese Chriss …. Kenneth Faried

SF: T.J. Warren … Danilo Gallinari

SG: Devin Booker …. Jameer Nelson

PG: Eric Bledsoe … Emmanuel Mudiay

Key Nuggets reserves: Wilson Chandler, Juancho Hernangomez, Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray.

Key Nuggets injuries: Gary Harris (right foot), Jarnell Stokes (right foot) and Will Barton (left ankle sprain) are out. Darrell Arthur (sore left knee) and Wilson Chandler (left hamstring strain) are probable.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...start-long-trip-schedule-break-once/93975980/

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the Nuggets at the center position with Nurkic and Jokic. Also they have Mudiay at PG who is only age 20 and recent draft pick Hernangomez at PF. At some point in the future I would think the Nuggets should start winning.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can McD force Watson to play the rookies? This is infuriating to watch...
Yea 5 mins total for the three rookies combined.

I just don't get it. Not even in blowout games can the rookies all get at least 20 mins each?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I'd like to see the rookies more especially since it looks like we are going to be a bottom lottery team unfortunately. But to be fair the rookies have already played more than they would have under any other recent Suns coach.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
We watched the whole game last night, it was definitely a little frustrating. Every time it seemed like the suns were getting a little momentum they either gave up a wide open three pointer or did something dumb like turnover the ball and then give up a three point play on the other end.

It is obvious that right now, this team is not good. I am not really sure what the offense is other than Booker, Knight or Bledsoe trying to penetrate and either dish or beg for a foul. Team defensive could use a lot of work.

Here's my thoughts on the roster after last night:
Tyson Chandler - More or less a non factor. He has been out with family stuff and I am sure that has had an effect. I do like Chandler and I hope he can help steady this sinking ship.
Eric Bledsoe - He had a bad game. He brings energy on defense but had a couple terrible turnovers.
Devin Booker - I like Booker's shot and I think he will develop into a pretty offensive player. He needs to get stronger, physically and mentally. His defense needs a lot of work too.
Marquese Chriss - I honestly cannot remember him playing much or doing anything in his limited minutes. I think this is more on the coaching then on Chriss
TJ Warren - He didn't bring much last night. I really do like this guy but he was also a non-factor
Brandon Knight - He really was the only reason we were somewhat competitive. He gets hot and can put points. I have to say, he is a decent sixth man but in order to have a good sixth you need 5 starters who better than the sixth man.
Alex Len - He didn't do anything better or worse than Chandler. It is too bad Chandler has a pretty big contract.
PJ Tucker - Why is this guy on the team? why is this guy getting minutes? I appreciate that he is a hard worker but he doesn't bring anything to the table and is taking minutes away from a couple players who could use the reps.
Jared Dudley - This guy should get PJ Tucker's minutes. They both should not be on the floor at the same time.
Leandro Barbosa - He's definitely brings offense. If they trade Knight, he can step in for that offense off the bench role. I don't think he should be on the floor when Knight is playing either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave