Suns @ Nets Sunday game thread 4-25-2021

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really? We can beat this team - the officiating today has been extremely biased and Kyrie couldn't miss a shot. That's not going to happen every night.

No. Nets are clearly the better team.

This is probably the first team in history with 3 top 10 players. Rest of the team is adequate as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Nets 128 - Suns 119

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Nets are clearly the better team.

This is probably the first team in history with 3 top 10 players. Rest of the team is adequate as well.

yeah, that last part is the thing. They’ve also got a solid supporting cast.

I mean, they’re what... 3 games behind our record having missed KD for half the season, Harden for a quarter of the season? Their record isn’t indicative of how good they are when healthy. Sadly, the Clippers are similar. They’re essentially tied with us and Kawhi has missed 1/3 of the season and PG13 has missed a bunch of games also.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
today was 20 times better than Boston.

I am ok with today’s performance all things considered.

yeah, today’s loss is what it is. We lost to much more superior team.

they really need to get this Knicks win and snap that streak tomorrow. Stumbling into a showdown with the Clippers on a 3 game losing streak will be no bueno.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Lebron should be back soon.

I read he "might" be back by next week. That's enough time for the Lakers to fall into the 6th spot. Again, the Mavs have 9 of their remaining 13 games against opponents under 500. Even if LeBron comes back next week, the Mavs could hold on to the 5th spot.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well ill take suns beat bucks 76ers boston l..
play close vs nets well unless they get blown out tom....

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man nets minus injury should make the finals and are a serious threat to beat any western team .....

It's been an amazing suns season just hope suns get there mind gm right before poffs

So suns in 3rd now?...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man nets minus injury should make the finals and are a serious threat to beat any western team .....

It's been an amazing suns season just hope suns get there mind gm right before poffs

So suns in 3rd now?...

Suns are still in 2nd place. One less loss than Clippers although they have one more win.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns are still in 2nd place. One less loss than Clippers although they have one more win.

We're both 2 games behind the Jazz. Thought the clippers have the tie breaker?

Aw I see. We're .006 ahead of them still in win percentage. They do hold the tie breaker though.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Today was a stinker.

nice to see book bounce back.

weak game by Paul.

didn’t understand monty putting Paul on Durant defensively. That completely backfired.

cam stunk today.

bridges was awful on both ends. Really awful.

kyrie and Durant are too good for the refs to help them. You’re really not allowed to breathe on either of them. And the refs let them beat on your team. I’m not one to complain about the refs, but they were pretty bad tonight.

Ayton was terrific through three quarters. But he stunk on both ends in the fourth.

and Carter was just abysmal. They gave him wide open shots and he just turtled.

Nice game by Craig!

no one is beating a healthy nets team with refs on their side.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booooo!!!! Win vs new york or riot time!! Lol jking welp go suns tom....

With our upcoming schedule filled mostly with road games against a lot of playoff teams I could see us winning anywhere between 2 and 7 games - which means we could lose anywhere between 5 and 10 games over the next few weeks. You're going to need a lot of riot clothes if you're going to riot over every loss.:)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns have 12 games remaining in the regular season.

Only four games are at home. They are against the Clippers (4/28), Jazz (4/30), Knicks (5/7) and Trail Blazers (5/13).

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems like the Suns just blow chances sometimes to change the perception when it comes to putting the spotlight on them. Nothing to panic about but missed opportunity.