Suns @ Nets Saturday game thread 11-27-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns started to get back on track at point guard during the 2019-20 season with the addition of Ricky Rubio and later on, signing Cam Payne out of the G-League.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Dropping in just to tell you how delighted Mikal makes me. He is just a bright ray of sunshine on this team. Go Suns!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the way this team is playing and after a Finals appearance, I’m starting to think they will be a player in the buyout market this season. Especially if the Lakers keep looking like total garbage and Kyrie keeps sitting.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, good gravy, James Harden looks like his goose is almost cooked. He was a disaster last night.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, good gravy, James Harden looks like his goose is almost cooked. He was a disaster last night.

I thought Harden looked like a shadow of himself as well shooting (4-15).

However, I was shocked to learn he put up 12 points, 13 rebounds and 14 assists. He did have 7 turnovers.

It could be once he gets accustomed to the new rules and gets in better shape he may be a major contributor this season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He just doesn’t have any explosion. He’s also clearly overweight, he’s use to be a player on his toes all the time but now it just seems he gets burnt out after sticking for 10 seconds.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dropping in just to tell you how delighted Mikal makes me. He is just a bright ray of sunshine on this team. Go Suns!!!
I was able to watch some of this one and totally agree Bridges was amazing with his seven steals many deflections and holding Harden to a very poor shooting game. Bridges is the man.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I wonder whether the rule changes about the offensive player creating contact are impacting him, either directly or by getting in his head.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the most astounding aspects of this game is that we went a full six minutes without scoring a single point and yet didn't give up the lead.

That is, in a perverse way, extremely impressive. I suspect that teams that go 6 minutes without scoring in an NBA game lose about 99.9% of the time... we didn't even lose the lead. Even when things totally collapse on one end this team is still fighting and hustling on the other.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal Bridges was happening to James Harden.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He also did his trademark where he jerks his head back as if someone was holding him back and was able to get a call or two.

He reminds me of clubber lang getting a jab everytime he does that

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave