Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bledsoe with some great defense.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bledsoe is freaking good at reading a play and playing the passing lane extremely well

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bledsoe almost had that layup. The Suns need a three.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
This is a very hard team to root for. I admire their effort, but they're painfully self-destructive.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dragic has been off all night but he should have taken that last three point shot.

Still a great effort by the Suns.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So does this loss end any chance the suns have at making the playoff's? :(

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Killer loss. It was a good run... in the long run the better draft pick might be for the best. Still sucks.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
It was one hell of a season. Dragic wasn't even at 70% tonight, and it's tough to beat a desperate team with your best player not being even close to 100%. He missed a bunch of shots he usually makes because he had no lift, and Bledsoe had too many turnovers.

I think they need to sit Dragic the rest of the way. No need to risk further injuries.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killer loss. It was a good run... in the long run the better draft pick might be for the best. Still sucks.

A gut wrenching loss. However, a better draft pick gives me comfort.

In reality, the Suns should not even be competing for a playoff spot.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was one hell of a season. Dragic wasn't even at 70% tonight, and it's tough to beat a desperate team with your best player not being even close to 100%. He missed a bunch of shots he usually makes because he had no lift, and Bledsoe had too many turnovers.

I think they need to sit Dragic the rest of the way. No need to risk further injuries.

They said yesterday that his injured ankle was as purple as his uniform. He gave everything he had tonight. IMO, almost any other player would have not tried to play. He is a warrior.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is my wish, but I don't think it will happen.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

A gut wrenching loss. However, a better draft pick gives me comfort.

In reality, the Suns should not even be competing for a playoff spot.

What better draft pick? We are drafting at #14 now instead of #15?

Unless we win the draft lottery, or get a top 5 pick, this season was a complete waste

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Unless we win the draft lottery, or get a top 5 pick, this season was a complete waste

A better slot in the draft, no matter how small, can make the difference. Besides if the Suns made the playoffs their pick would be somewhere near 20 not 14.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score

No, actually, we'll be drafting at 14 instead of 19 or 20.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Had the Suns made the playoffs they would not pick based on their playoff seed, they would pick based on their record, so they would pick behind almost the entire Eastern conference. This moves their pick up 6 or 7 spots.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
They said yesterday that his injured ankle was as purple as his uniform. He gave everything he had tonight. IMO, almost any other player would have not tried to play. He is a warrior.

I agree. I am glad he gave it a try. He is a beast.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the Suns made the playoffs they would not pick based on their playoff seed, they would pick based on their record, so they would pick behind almost the entire Eastern conference. This moves their pick up 6 or 7 spots.

Ok whoopity doo. All the better players are in top ten.. Lakers know it, and tanked accordingly..

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok whoopity doo. All the better players are in top ten.. Lakers know it, and tanked accordingly..

So I guess if the Cardinals were having a bad season you would be for them tanking. Just a question?

By the way, I am looking forward to the Cardinals having a great season and the upcoming draft.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I guess if the Cardinals were having a bad season you would be for them tanking. Just a question?

By the way, I am looking forward to the Cardinals having a great season and the upcoming draft.

You can't compare the NFL and NBA.. In the NBA it is star driven. Have a star, have a shot. 12 players on a team. What is it? Only 8 different teams have won the championship in the past 30 years. In the NFL they have parity. Any given season anyone could win. It is a team effort, not just one player carrying a team.

Suns need a star player. Or we are gonna be teetering on #8 seeds for a long time. It's a vicious circle. Just tank for the love of God.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Ugly sequence from Green. A bad miss, a turnover, two Dallas transition 3s and a lead that would have been up to 13 had he not blown his layup opportunity is now 5.

Crap.
'Sorry to say, but it was easy to predict that, after one start, Gerald Green would need another adjustment period to be productive off the bench.

Even if they had brought him off the bench after three minutes when Goran's purple ankle kept him from playing, and started Ish, Green's whole history with the Suns says he would have been more productive vs. the Mavericks tonight.

His frail ego has to be taken into consideration.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose