Suns @ Magic Tuesday game thread 3-8-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait...then he hasn't cleared. If you are cleared from H&S protocols you can play right away as we learned in the playoffs last year. You don't have to wait for the Miami game. He should be able to play tonight?!?!?

Booker would have to be in shape to play and he hasn't practiced that I'm aware.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker would have to be in shape to play and he hasn't practiced that I'm aware.
Also, why does he get credit for something already reported? They said last week that if he had no symptoms, he would be back in 5 days. He is just using the end of the 5 days. LOL. That's not breaking news. That is what was expected. The guys on the radio said it would likely be Wednesday of this week.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, why does he get credit for something already reported? They said last week that if he had no symptoms, he would be back in 5 days. He is just using the end of the 5 days. LOL. That's not breaking news. That is what was expected.

I didn't see anyone in the media report Booker had no symptoms other than Flex From Jersey.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You didn't see it but it was reported BEFORE Flex. I posted it when the local radio guys reported it.

It would be documented in an article or podcast if it were reported because it's significant.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be documented in an article or podcast if it were reported because it's significant.
Huh? Flex posting on Twitter is not documentation either. LOL. For the record Shams reported it first on Twitter that he entered. Local radio said they talked to Booker's camp and he was told no symptoms. Flex didn't beat any part of that reporting. Also, I doubt you see anything documented because it raises questions who released private medical information.

It doesn't matter though. I believe nothing he says until a legit report says it on the radio or in another medium.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? Flex posting on Twitter is not documentation either. LOL. For the record Shams reported it first on Twitter that he entered. Local radio said they talked to Booker's camp and he was told no symptoms. Flex didn't beat any part of that reporting. Also, I doubt you see anything documented because it raises questions who released private medical information.

It doesn't matter though. I believe nothing he says until a legit report says it on the radio or in another medium.

I don't depend upon Flex as a news source.

All I'm saying is show me some documentation from a reputable source in the media who said Booker didn't have symptoms when he entered health and safety protocols.

Flex is the only one I know who said he didn't have symptoms.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets go suns finish season strong

Hopin to see good gms by cam da bridges holliday

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't depend upon Flex as a news source.

All I'm saying is show me some documentation from a reputable source in the media who said Booker didn't have symptoms when he entered health and safety protocols.

Flex is the only one I know who said he didn't have symptoms.
Yes but flex isn't reputable and isn't a "documented" source but you post his stuff all the time even when he takes both positions. Anybody can post anything on Twitter. If it's an actual reporter that would be different. I would consider that documented because their outlet reputation is at risk. Flex not only wasn't the only one who said it and he didn't even say it first. You seem to be saying it's that if Flex's posts crap on Twitter it carries more weight than an actual reporter on the radio just because he typed it on a keyboard. I will take hearing it form a radio guy almost every time before anything Flex posts first, second or last.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but flex isn't reputable and isn't a "documented" source. Anybody can post anything on Twitter. If it's an actual report I consider that documented because their agency reputation is at risk. Plus his track record is spotty at best. Flex not only wasn't the only one who said it and he didn't even say it first.

I keep waiting for you to produce someone.

Like it or not, Flex From Jersey has a following and is on various podcasts and such:

•The Coast to Coast Podcast •98.7 Suns Postgame Show •Suns News & Inside information •KSRN Arizona •Bleav Podcast Network •PHNX Network

If Flex is right about Booker being asymptomatic you are going to owe him big time. :)

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep waiting for you to produce someone.

Like it or not, Flex From Jersey has a following and is on various podcasts and such:

•The Coast to Coast Podcast •98.7 Suns Postgame Show •Suns News & Inside information •KSRN Arizona •Bleav Podcast Network •PHNX Network

If Flex is right about Booker you are going to owe him big time. :)
Produce who? It was on the Radio. Gambo reported on the afternoon show with the guys. So your position is that Flex typing on his keyboard carries more weight than an actual reporter on the radio? This isn't 40 years ago. Things don't have to be in writing. Once you put it out there on TV, Radio or social media it's out there. Although, like Flex you can delete your Tweets on your personal account when they get thrown back in your face.

Shall we revisit some of his tweets?

P.S. There are lots of yahoos with followings on podcasts or social media. The Kardashians have some of the most followers on social media. LOL. Followers are great for monetization of your channel though.

Last edited:

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Booker has cleared H&S protocol its true! because I read it on the internet! I expect him to play when the team gets back home to Phx.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Produce who? So your position is that Flex typing on his keyboard carries more weight than an actual reporter on the radio?

ohhhhh...really? Shall we revisit some of his tweets?

At least Flex is identifiable and will have to own what he says. Someone on the radio is so obscure.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least Flex is identifiable and will have to own what he says. Someone on the radio is so obscure.
What!?!?!?! There is nothing obscure about a radio personality. They will get ripped by the listeners. They have an actual job that depends on their reputation. What are you talking about? Flex owns what he says so much he has deleted past tweets from his "personal" account time and time again when caught with his B.S. You can't be serious with this.

Flex...is that you?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What!?!?!?! There is nothing obscure about a radio personality. They will get ripped by the listeners. They have an actual job that depends on their reputation. What are you talking about? Flex owns what he says so much he has deleted past tweets from his "personal" account. You can't be serious with this. Flex...is that you?

The trouble is you haven't identified them, quoted them, produced an article or a podcast.

Why do you do this "What!?!?!?!" and "Huh?" comments. It's like you have forgotten what we are talking about.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trouble is you haven't identified them, quoted them, produced an article or a podcast.

Why do you do this "What!?!?!?!" and "Huh?" comments. It's like you have forgotten what we are talking about.
You have a short memory. I did. That day. I think you were part of the conversation. It was 98.7. Gambo and the afternoon guys were talking about it. The "huh" and "what" has nothing to do with memory. Has everything to do with the shock of thinking Flex carries more weight than actual reporters IN ANY MEDIUM just because he tweeted it. It's hilarious.

Again, if Flex is so accountable why has he deleted Tweets time and time again after they were thrown back in his face how full of crap he was.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a short memory. I did. That day. I think you were part of the conversation. It was 98.7. Gambo and the afternoon guys were talking about it. The "huh" and "what" has nothing to do with memory. Has everything to do with the shock of thinking Flex carries more weight than actual reports IN ANY MEDIUM. It's hilarious.

Again, if Flex is so accountable why has he deleted Tweets time and time again after they were thrown back in his face how full of crap he was.

I'm not a Flex defender. Too often he has been wrong so if and when I read him it's for entertainment.

I like to use reliable sources like Shams Charania or Adrian Wojnarowski whenever possible.

The problem is, you haven't produced any credible written documentation or a podcast that said Booker was asymptomatic.

ASFN has a good search function so it shouldn't be hard to find any documentation on the forum.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is, you haven't produced any credible written documentation or a podcast that said Booker was asymptomatic.

ASFN has a good search function so it shouldn't be hard to find any documentation on the forum.
That's not the problem at all. The problem is you think Tweets by him is "credible" compared to actual reporting from an actual reporter on the radio. Someone watching something live on TV or radio is less credible than a Flex Tweet. Hilarious.

So how does your documentation theory play out when he deletes Tweets?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not the problem at all. The problem is you think Tweets by him is "credible" compared to actual reporting from an actual reporter on the radio. Someone watching something live on TV or radio is less credible than a Flex Tweet. Hilarious.

So how does your documentation theory play out when he deletes Tweets?

I haven't seen any previous documentation Devin Booker was asymptomatic when he was reported positive on or about March 2nd by a credible source in the media.

Btw, this is where the conversation started. See below:

Also, why does he get credit for something already reported? They said last week that if he had no symptoms, he would be back in 5 days. He is just using the end of the 5 days. LOL. That's not breaking news. That is what was expected. The guys on the radio said it would likely be Wednesday of this week.

I gave you the chance to produce documentation from a credible source that said Booker was asymptomatic and you couldn't.

As far as I'm concerned it's game over.

I never said I thought tweets by Flex were credible. Try to get it right.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jalen Suggs is OUT for Magic.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So... has there been any actual Booker confirmation? Or is ESPN moving the game from tomorrow night to Thursday so Booker can get an extra day to clear protocols?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, if there is one team I know nothing about in the NBA it’s the Orlando Magic.

The same here. About all I know is Suggs was Orlando's first round pick in the 2021 draft.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Suns just announced that Booker is still out due to Health and Safety Protocols. Flex is full of it.