Suns likely to sign Jimmer fredette

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting.

I don’t know much about this guy other than having watched a YouTube video on him a couple months ago. The video was basically asking the question why is this guy not in the nba.

Over the last 3 seasons he has avg 37 points a game and shooting 40 percent from 3 pt range in China. But I guess the knock on him is he needs really high usage to be effective.

I am very curious to see how this goes. But what do the suns have to lose trying him out the last 10 games.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
This is pretty interesting.

I don’t know much about this guy other than having watched a YouTube video on him a couple months ago. The video was basically asking the question why is this guy not in the nba.

Over the last 3 seasons he has avg 37 points a game and shooting 40 percent from 3 pt range in China. But I guess the knock on him is he needs really high usage to be effective.

I am very curious to see how this goes. But what do the suns have to lose trying him out the last 10 games.

He was in the NBA for a few years. He couldn't do anything but shoot. He couldn't defend a chair, he couldn't dribble, pass, or do anything else.