Suns @ Lakers Tuesday game thread 12-21-2021

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now I get to watch Skip and Shannon do a 10 minute segment on what’s wrong with the Lakers

Dr dumas

Veteran
Reaction score
I was amused watching the entire Lakers team cry and complain about every single thing. That team looks old and dried up like a prune.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was amused watching the entire Lakers team cry and complain about every single thing. That team looks old and dried up like a prune.
Yeah they look bad more often than not but they've had a lot of injuries and an almost complete roster workover in the offseason followed by a lot of replacements in season and yet, they are still playing .500 ball. I seem to be nearly alone in this and I am not afraid of them but anyone completely writing them off might be premature.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lebrons cigar, Lebron can’t do it alone...

They did 30+ minutes and didn’t mention the Suns once

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are a lot of people in the media who think the Lakers are going to get it together. I think the betting odds for a championship are still really close between the Lakers and Suns.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of people in the media who think the Lakers are going to get it together. I think the betting odds for a championship are still really close between the Lakers and Suns.

Amazingly you are correct. Suns +800 and Lakers +1100

Dr dumas

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah they look bad more often than not but they've had a lot of injuries and an almost complete roster workover in the offseason followed by a lot of replacements in season and yet, they are still playing .500 ball. I seem to be nearly alone in this and I am not afraid of them but anyone completely writing them off might be premature.
The team on the floor last night doesn’t scare me at all. We looked terrible in the first half but yet blew them out by 20.

A healthy AD makes a huge difference come playoffs.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Lakers can get it together (CAN, not will) and if so they can be a threat in the postseason but I don't see them getting out of the West even if they're fully healthy. And I like my money too much to place a bet on them being fully healthy. I just think the idea that they are all washed up is about as likely as the idea they'll win it all.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch the game because I was driving, but the radio seemed to think that Westbrook should have been called for 10 more fouls than he was.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
She was terrible beyond that as well. Super stiff, head buried down in her notes.
It was hilarious because she kept talking about how great Westbrook played as if she didn't watch the game at all and just saw the 22pt and 10 reb statline.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was hilarious because she kept talking about how great Westbrook played as if she didn't watch the game at all and just saw the 22pt and 10 reb statline.

He’s been comically bad all year. Just a turnover machine.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
She was terrible beyond that as well. Super stiff, head buried down in her notes.
At one point she argued to all the guys on the set, like they never played or watched basketball before. I told my wife, "I think Shaq just got woman-splained!"

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread but I ordered some of these stickers about a month ago and forgot about them because I sent them to a few people with Christmas cards. Figured someone here might have interest in them. The seller is a Suns fan also, so no Laker's benefit from the sale at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose