Suns @ Lakers Sunday Playoff thread 5-30- 2021 - Game 4

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he finally showed up when AD was gone? He’s been our best player from game 1 every game

He has been great but offensively he didnt show up until the second half. It seemed with AD out the Suns decided to feed him inside quite a bit.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, Caruso is definitely one of those guys that you hate when he's on the opposing team. He's a world-class pain in the behind.

I think he's more of a Grayson Allen type where you always hate him. If he's on your team you just apologize for his existence before hand.

dscher

Registered
Reaction score
he finally showed up when AD was gone? He’s been our best player from game 1 every game
That's fine. He played well after the first half when AD exited the game. That's what I saw. He didn't stand out at all in the first half. I don't really care too much if he was our best player on a relative basis. His stats will always look pretty with this teams lack of size and because of his minutes logged. I think he has to play with more tenacity overall the rest of this series if we hope to advance. Jmo.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He has been great but offensively he didnt show up until the second half. It seemed with AD out the Suns decided to feed him inside quite a bit.

AD hasn’t even defended him all series it’s been Drummond and Gasol

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's fine. He played well after the first half when AD exited the game. That's what I saw. He didn't stand out at all in the first half. I don't really care too much if he was our best player on a relative basis. His stats will always look pretty with this teams lack of size and because of his minutes logged. I think he has to play with more tenacity overall the rest of this series if we hope to advance. Jmo.

this kind of stuff is comical at this point.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bold prediction.

Has a 2nd seed ever beaten a 7th seed before in the history of the NBA?

This would be right up there with the time that 1st seed came back beat an 8th seed.

Every single person in the media picked us to lose because they, like you, are swinging on LeBron’s nuts.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I missed the game. Anyone know of any places on the internet that replays entire games? I'll give youtube a try for highlights.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
AD hasn’t even defended him all series it’s been Drummond and Gasol

Whether he's been guarding him or not doesn't change the fact that Ayton didn't produce much offense until the second half.

Ayton has been slower and more deliberate on offense. He hasn't been settling for jumpers or taking too long to put up his shots. AD has been close enough to him to double him or block passes to him. Without him out there, it allowed Ayton more space.

Hoop Head

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I missed the game. Anyone know of any places on the internet that replays entire games? I'll give youtube a try for highlights.

If you find somewhere, send me a link please. I've looked before but had no luck.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and Ouchie should join us at Sharkeez Newport Beach for the game.

I am totally wearing my Suns polo

We stopped going to that hell hole years ago after one my Lindsey started screaming “I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you f’n *****!” after a piece of a trash started barking at me for accidentally brushing past her.

and I’m in Phoenix.

Go to Mutt’s. Sharkeez is GROSS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd