Suns @ Lakers Sunday game thread 5-9-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The reason Ayton was not doing much last night defensively is because he got two quick fouls, and there is no backup for him. He has been told - DON'T FOUL.

Ayton should be the one guarding AD, but we don't even have someone capable of guarding a big stiff like Drummand.

I'm going to say this again - James Jones is to blame - and everyone should remember that before singing his praises and calling him executive of the year.
I agree that it’s jones’ failure. He thought he solved it with Damian jones - he obviously thought wrong. That said a gm could make one error that keeps a team from a championship and still be worthy of gm of the year having his team go from a 47% winning percentage and out of the playoffs to a 71% winning percentage and likely #2 seed in the playoffs.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I was using the word in lieu of calling them whining complainers, but I see where Eric’s POV is valid. Didn’t even consciously cross my mind that way, but that’s part of where inherent bias may be playing a role in how I’m thinking, still. Better to eliminate the use of the word in both contexts. I ain’t perfect and can and want to always evolve when someone shines a light on something that needs changing.

Stop being a bitch....

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While that would help, the right pass is to crowder who was left all alone in the corner.

If Booker could have made the pass to Crowder that would have been the right decision.

Ayton also could have cut in front of Gasol who was in Booker's line of sight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never seen such a big guy get pushed around or denied position by guards as much as Ayton. I will fully admit that I’ve also never keyed on an individual as much as Ayton either.

It's frustrating how such a big target can be almost invisible at times offensively.

The Suns definitely miss him when he is out of the game on defense. Kaminsky and Saric are not as mobile.