Suns @ Knicks Monday game thread 4-26-2021

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i only put the Lakers and Nets demonstrably better than us if healthy. Otherwise, I think we have just as solid a club as anyone else.

Yeah, Lakers and Nets notwithstanding I think if we play our game we can beat any of these teams in a 7 game series. I might make us slight underdogs against Philadelphia and the Clippers but they have almost as much reason to worry about us as we do about them.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Lakers and Nets notwithstanding I think if we play our game we can beat any of these teams in a 7 game series. I might make us slight underdogs against Philadelphia and the Clippers but they have almost as much reason to worry about us as we do about them.

The Clippers I probably give a slight edge to simply because of Kawhi and their size, length and athleticism. But I think we matchup pretty good talent wise with Philly and I don’t think they have the mental toughness this Suns team has and that would be the difference in a series between, IMO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Clippers I probably give a slight edge to simply because of Kawhi and their size, length and athleticism. But I think we matchup pretty good talent wise with Philly and I don’t think they have the mental toughness this Suns team has and that would be the difference in a series between, IMO.
Agreed. I think embiid might set series records against us, but I don’t think the rest of his team keeps up.

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
Well. That's a switch. I am usually the optimistic one.