Suns @ Knicks Friday game thread 11-26-2021

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching the post-game. These guys are still behaving like business as usual in the middle of a15 game streak. Very business-like. They know its a long time until June.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the post-game. These guys are still behaving like business as usual in the middle of a15 game streak. Very business-like. They know its a long time until June.

I think the Suns realize it's steady play that wins games long term.

When the Spurs were good, that's the vibe I'm getting from this team.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Can't see why Ayton keeps going up soft with fade aways. He did great in the playoffs. That's what he needs to build on. If he wants a big paycheck he should play like he deserves one. Hunt rebounds and loose balls for extra points, and when you do get the ball, take it hard so you either score or get the free throws. If you don't play hard in a contract year... you still have something to learn ;)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the Suns realize it's steady play that wins games long term.

When the Spurs were good, that's the vibe I'm getting from this team.
That’s a great comp. they come to do work. All of them. No knuckleheads. Mcgee used to be one. Still peeks out on an occasional play, but it seems he’s quickly reminded himself “don’t do that again numbskull” and returns to playing within himself. The only one I watch and think “he’s outta control” is Payne, and that’s okay bc he’s always on the edge of outta control.