Suns @ Heat Saturday game thread 8-8-20 (season restart)

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton was the number 1 pick in a loaded draft. Cam was the last lotto pick in a weak draft no one expected anything out of... most of all YOU.

let it go dude. You look like you were wrong about Cam. So was I. It’s a GOOD thing to be wrong sometimes.

Yep

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I didn't think Cam was a good pick just because I wanted Clark or Washington but hes showing alot of promise at the 4 , i still think his best position is 3 and if he keeps playing like this he may take mikals spot if they do get a PF like okongwu. if mikals offense doesn't start being more consistent that is.
It does look like Mikal's value will be instant-defense off the bench as a Wing.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
True you can only do so much. Some people just need to NOT FEED HIM the attention he so clearly wants and then he'll go away or get banned again (whichever happens first)
It's been going on for over 6 months. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to start ignoring the people who engage with him as well.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cam Johnson didn't even have a bad second half, he played, yet another, solid game. Carter went white hot and Miami was playing small, they left Carter on the court because he was on fire and he fit the match ups.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously? There's a very well documented reason. Hint: A certain poster I have on ignore and is ruining this discussion site for me.

Okay if he brings up Warren again randomly please report him for trolling and I will give him a break.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson didn't even have a bad second half, he played, yet another, solid game. Carter went white hot and Miami was playing small, they left Carter on the court because he was on fire and he fit the match ups.

Led the team in + / - again

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it was Leander and Chambers joking around that Cam Johnson is taller than his listed height (6' 8") and even made taller by his hair.

I don't recall what they said his height was (please help if someone remembers) but I believe it was something like 6' 9."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose