ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Horrible 4th putrid job suns

Trey young looking like harden wtf

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think a lot of you owe me one great big apology at this point...

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Sheesh. Grow up Book. You’re down 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker has 29 points. Ayton with 18 points and 10 rebounds.

and Booker kept it going in the fourth while Ayton had 2 points and 0 rebounds. And again, 0 FTS.

Can someone tell me how much longer Ayton gets a pass for being so stupid to get nailed on a drug test which apparently has made this 21 year physical specimen of a greek-God totally gassed in the fourth quarter?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Hawks 123 - Suns 110

Disappointing loss. A lot of it on the defense or lack thereof. Suns let Young have his way.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
and Booker kept it going in the fourth while Ayton had 2 points and 0 rebounds. And again, 0 FTS.

Can someone tell me how much longer Ayton gets a pass for being so stupid to get nailed on a drug test which apparently has made this 21 year physical specimen of a greek-God totally gassed in the fourth quarter?
Because he's a b****?

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Another trash loss. For a team being in the 8 seed chase these are the ones you can’t lose.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Oubre MIA tonight - there’s your ballgame

Also, no damn bench.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

But he needs 20 more games to get into shape!!!!

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Oubre MIA tonight - there’s your ballgame

Also, no damn bench.
Bench wasn’t the problem tonight anyway.

Oubre had about as bad a game as I’ve seen since he came there.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a BAD loss. I only got to watch the last five minutes of the game. Right when the put Ayton in. They shouldn’t have bothered. He did zero except destroy the defensive integrity of the team. Did double hard and repeatedly ended up in no man’s land giving up backside dunks to his man twice. And the oubre and book techs are just unacceptable at that point of the game. In other words, our “big three” were our “lame three” when it mattered most.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would it be nice if Ayton got to the line? Yeah. But I don't know how anyone could watch that game and think Ayton is the problem... or even part of the problem.

Tyler Johnson played like he was drunk, Oubre had a disaster of a night and Baynes has become almost unusable.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Hard to win when only Book and Ayton show up for the game with everyone else MIA. Baynes continues to be awful, what the heck happened to him?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would it be nice if Ayton got to the line? Yeah. But I don't know how anyone could watch that game and think Ayton is the problem... or even part of the problem.

Tyler Johnson played like he was drunk, Oubre had a disaster of a night and Baynes has become almost unusable.

you're right. he's totally blameless as the number 1 pick in the draft who puts up 2 points and 0 rebounds in the fourth quarter of a must win game when looking at the upcoming schedule which is brutal.

TJ

Reaction score

People are too busy ruminating over Ayton to see that there are at least five more pressing issues for this team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to win when only Book and Ayton show up for the game with everyone else MIA. Baynes continues to be awful, what the heck happened to him?

looks like Book showed up for there game. Ayton showed up for 3 quarters.

TJ

Reaction score
Okobo who replaced Rubio scored 0 points.

Meant to say “depth.” Sorry. This team is so thin. If Oubre has an average game, we probably win. But we also need another veteran or two

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
This is a BAD loss. I only got to watch the last five minutes of the game. Right when the put Ayton in. They shouldn’t have bothered. He did zero except destroy the defensive integrity of the team. Did double hard and repeatedly ended up in no man’s land giving up backside dunks to his man twice. And the oubre and book techs are just unacceptable at that point of the game. In other words, our “big three” were our “lame three” when it mattered most.
You didn't miss much, what is sad about your statement is the fact that if you would have seen how bad baynes was doing on defense you would have been praying for ayton to come back in, that's how bad he was tonight

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose