Suns @ Hawks Tuesday game thread 1-14-20

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
this is a little troubling to me. if Phrazbit could see this from thousands of miles away on TV, how is it possible that the training staff didn't?

Whoever was responsible for seeing it and placing him in the concussion protocol should be fired immediately.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this is a little troubling to me. if Phrazbit could see this from thousands of miles away on TV, how is it possible that the training staff didn't?

The way he kept blinking and shaking his head, Oubre can be theatrical and maybe the staff thought he was selling it for the flagrant... I thought for sure they would at least look at him, especially after he was air balling open looks.

Pretty negligent by the staff.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way he kept blinking and shaking his head, Oubre can be theatrical and maybe the staff thought he was selling it for the flagrant... I thought for sure they would at least look at him, especially after he was air balling open looks.

Not shocked. He looked off kilter the entire night.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah. Oubre's shot being that far off cemented it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe if you flagrantly foul someone and they miss games you should have to miss an equivalent number of games up to a year.

Need to talk to the Commissioner. A better idea that a Holiday tournament.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Mostly because the talented training staffs of past (who used to get us free agent due to their resumes) are now in Utah or New Orleans.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostly because the talented training staffs of past (who used to get us free agent due to their resumes) are now in Utah or New Orleans.

Suns training staff including Aaron Nelson was an important factor in luring Grant Hill to Phoenix.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Grossly negligent. Depending on the level of damage to Oubre, possibly criminally negligent. Whoever was responsible and missed this and allowed an obviously concussed Oubre to be sent back out on to the floor, the Suns need to show him/her/them the door immediately.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe if you flagrantly foul someone and they miss games you should have to miss an equivalent number of games up to a year.

So agree with this.

Suns training staff including Aaron Nelson was an important factor in luring Grant Hill to Phoenix.

The medical staff here used to be revered across the league. Not anymore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson