Suns Forum Rules

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are subject to additions or changes but as they stand now:

#1. No cursing. There are children that visit this site. Please assume that they are lurking at any time. Cursing in a post will result in post removal and eventually more.

#2. No insults. While any internet message board will eventually have disagreements, it is possible to disagree without getting personal. Calling someone an idiot isn't acceptable.

#3. No multiple accounts. Anyone caught having multiple accounts will have one of their accounts banned.

#4. No trolling. If you are visiting this site from another board than you will act like a guest. If not you will be removed. This includes taunting with images and what not. If you wish to act as such, there is a place for that on the board called the Smack Shack.

#5 Honor the trade forum. Relevant reported trade discussions are welcome in the main Suns forum as news. If you have a trade idea that you created on your own or co-opted from another non-news source, please put it in the trade forum.

#6. Moderator decisions are final. Publicly complaining about them will only result in further action.

#7 No inappropriate images. If you wouldn't want your mother to see it than don't post it.

These posted rules count as your warning. It is your responsibility as a user of this site to promote a healthy community and behave accordingly. Penalties will depend on the severity of the infraction but will usually result in a short break from the Suns board. Trolling will be dealt with harshest.

Djaughe

Reaction score
***BUMP***

I'm bumping this thread for the new posters and Trolls checking into this site.

Spurs Fan - your opinions on the series is welcomed....unless yer a heckling troll in which you will be banned.

Smack Talk Threads will be moved to the Smack Shack Forum.

Thank you.

:cheers:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe it has been almost 14 years since I wrote this post....time flies...

There has been some concern about moderating on this forum and I wanted to address that.

#1. Trolling is at the sole discretion of the moderators. We cannot put any posters on ignore so we see it all.

#2. When determining the length of any ban, there are many factors including the severity and past history of the offender. Repeat offenders always face more progressive bans.

#3. As above, publicly questioning a moderator will earn you a ban as well. This will typically be between 1 day to a week depending on the response.

However, you can PM me virtually anything and I won't hold it against you. I welcome feedback.

I am currently the only active moderator on this board. If anyone else wants to spend their free time doing this, we can always use another one.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, there is a moderator board where all things are discussed so nothing is done in a vacuum.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like Chris said above, if any of you are interested in becoming a mod, let us know.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look here as well as the governing rules for the board: (>16 years in the making, LOL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal