Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-6-2022

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Like I said in my response to Ouchie... I feel more confident that the pre-injury Cam will surface the deeper we go into the playoffs.
It certainly would be nice if he starting making 3 point shots, but I'm hoping this will actually speed up his conditioning if he tries to put the ball on the floor a bit more than he usually would. He's really good at doing it, so I'm a supporter of him expanding his game. If it helps him get back into shooting rhythm, then it's a win-win.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's actually 4 games now... Nothing that I'm concerned about has anything to do with the rotation. He looks extremely out of shape and is therefore dead weight playing defense. And he's had a tremendous amount of open looks. In the 4 games since he's returned, he's 6 for 30 from behind the arc.
I hadn’t realized it was that bad. That’s bad.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn’t realized it was that bad. That’s bad.

oh, he has been downright putrid. But we've still got a week and a half until our first playoff game. He just needs one game to see that ball drop and I think he'll at least be solid again. probably take a little bit until he becomes the flame-thrower he was mid-season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope you are right. I like Monty, obviously you can't argue with the overall results. But man, does he sometimes have an inexplicable obstinacy about some things... Payton, the timeouts thing, weird rotations at time.

Hopefully, none of those end up biting us in the rear in the playoffs. I still have Vietnam flashbacks of D'Antoni and his obstinate obsessions killing our last best chance of winning it all.

This did come back to bite us in the playoffs. The short bench. The bucks runs and no timeouts

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
This did come back to bite us in the playoffs. The short bench. The bucks runs and no timeouts
It did last year, for sure. But I will give Monty the benefit of the doubt that he hopefully learned from that and won't repeat the same mistakes this year.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets gooooo suns the real test begins its tim for book raise his status even more

Ughhh not lookin for to 7 gms vs bullyball

420 edible tim for gl and no inj...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose