Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-6-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ish Wainright had 20 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty was proud of his players coming back. He says Ish Wainright was a catalyst.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… Cam Johnson has been dreadful since coming back. Get back in a rhythm Cam! Need your bullseyes from deep to win this sucker!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Man… Cam Johnson has been dreadful since coming back. Get back in a rhythm Cam! Need your bullseyes from deep to win this sucker!
I’m officially concerned about his ability to be a positive factor in the post season. He looks like a completely different player, on both ends of the court…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m officially concerned about his ability to be a positive factor in the post season. He looks like a completely different player, on both ends of the court…

Luckily there is time for him to work on his body and his shot. He should be ready for the playoffs.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the love for the game from Suns bench tonight. That's been missing for awhile.

This is what I want to see before the playoffs even more so than wins.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i don't fault Monty for the game plan which was probably to take it easy and take no risks -- hence a lot of 3pt chucking

but i'm ready to rescind my Coach Of The Year vote for him still playing Payton, who should have been out of the league 2 months ago. because nothing has changed since i said that 2 months ago -- he's still getting more shots blocked than he makes and missing more free throws than he makes and there's nothing impressive about his defense, passing, or ball-handling.

and there's no excuse with Holiday available and Payne's game being off lately

i wish someone in the Press would ask about this Payton playing mystery because it's a blemish on Monty's reputation for me

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my lord… guys, you are all such prisoners of the moment! He’s been out over a month. He’s someone who’s always taken a bit to regain form after injury but he’s still got another week and a half before the playoffs even start.

Sheesh… and y’all used to accuse ME of being a pessimist.

Chillax Suns board.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I think Monty was letting Payton eliminate himself from the playoff equation. I'm hoping Iffe replaces him on the roster.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Johnson still has a ways to go. but glad hes getting the min to work on it

Unless my eyes deceive me, Cam Johnson has lost some muscle. He needs to get in game shape.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's always amazing for me to hear Europeans speak so eloquently in different languages.

I'm sure Iffe speaks other languages as well.