Suns @ Clippers Thursday game thread 4-8-2021

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You gotta do something. Why play the game at all? You have to keep trying to defend to try to slow them down. And we’re not doing that.

dude yes we are defending yes we are trying

they are just on fire. Sometimes you actually have to give credit to the other guy.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hate marcus morris

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
dude yes we are defending yes we are trying

they are just on fire. Sometimes you actually have to give credit to the other guy.
Who’s not giving them credit? Crowder has been leaving George all night and constantly gets to him too late.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nah, we can beat them, just having a bad shooting night.

I hate them because they have a bunch of a-holes. Especially George.

i hate them too. And I don’t think they’re unbeatable, but I do think we struggle with their length and athleticism on offense more than against a Utah/Dallas/Portland.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who’s not giving them credit? Crowder has been leaving George all night and constantly gets to him too late.

Really? Cause I just seen him like two ridiculous shots with great D on him.

he’s on fire

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have tired legs on a back-to-back (with travel) and the Clippers can't miss from three. That's the story.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i hate them too. And I don’t think they’re unbeatable, but I do think we struggle with their length and athleticism on offense more than against a Utah/Dallas/Portland.

i would rather play the clips than utah.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re right. This would have been a much different game if LA just shot their average at 3.

What happened I thought it was the Suns bad defense that gave them all these points

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys are such douchebags.

we were due to get busted by someone. Fine with this. Get a little wake up call before the last home stand of the season. Take care of business there and then hold on to your butts for a brutal schedule down the stretch.