Suns @ Clippers Thursday game thread 12-15-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem. Especially in a half the Suns dominated.

I don’t care how decimated the Clippers were. A lot of it by choice. It was good to get back on the winning track.
I don’t count last night.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I didn’t watch these 8:30 games kill me

But Booker shot 6/22 and 1/9 from 3 he clearly has no business playing. He’s still not right. His legs aren’t under him. Don’t risk the damn franchise in December

The clippers looked like they sat the entire damn team. Maybe the biggest “what if” team in the history of basketball. I don’t think we’re ever gonna see them fully healthy and make a serious run
Book didn’t pass eye test either. No explosion, couldn’t get past g leaguers. He shouldn’t be playing.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didn’t look fine. He was playing at like what looked like 75% speed.
Book didn’t pass eye test either. No explosion, couldn’t get past g leaguers. He shouldn’t be playing.
I don’t count last night.

I count last night because I agree with your other two posts. Yes, the Clippers were very shorthanded but Booker when he can't move and can't find the hoop is more of a liability than missing a key player or two. I don't know what the heck they were thinking but Devin looked like he belonged in street clothes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don’t care how decimated the Clippers were. A lot of it by choice. It was good to get back on the winning track.
Lol… well, yeah. Pretty silly to imply I thought my enjoyment of the game was anyone’s problem.

I’m just not getting a lot of juice out of this team right now.

If this win floated your boat, I got no personal problem with that. But It‘ll take more than beating a team that waived the white flag before the game even started to get my juices going again.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why not? A W is a W regardless of the opponent.
I mean it obviously counts in the standings, but it was meaningless to me in terms of it being any kind of “bounce back” game or seeing how players are playing. They sat Paul, kahwi, Reggie, Powell, kennard and zubac. Only Mann and wall played and batum really limited minutes (from memory). That was a meaningless game.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I mean it obviously counts in the standings, but it was meaningless to me in terms of it being any kind of “bounce back” game or seeing how players are playing. They sat Paul, kahwi, Reggie, Powell, kennard and zubac. Only Mann and wall played and batum really limited minutes (from memory). That was a meaningless game.
How? If the Suns go on a little streak you look back and say ...that Clippers game snapped the funk and got them going again. We needed a win BAD I don't give 2 Fs if it was against the Washington Generals

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Lol… well, yeah. Pretty silly to imply I thought my enjoyment of the game was anyone’s problem.

I’m just not getting a lot of juice out of this team right now.

If this win floated your boat, I got no personal problem with that. But It‘ll take more than beating a team that waived the white flag before the game even started to get my juices going again.
It wasn’t my intention to imply that. Just thought it was a weird thing to share on a message board. Kind of like people posting what they had for breakfast on Twitter. Of course, it’s your prerogative to post whatever you want.

Float my boat? No. I’ll take the win though.

I like turtles.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How? If the Suns go on a little streak you look back and say ...that Clippers game snapped the funk and got them going again. We needed a win BAD I don't give 2 Fs if it was against the Washington Generals
We just see things differently. That’s fine.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It wasn’t my intention to imply that. Just thought it was a weird thing to share on a message board. Kind of like people posting what they had for breakfast on Twitter. Of course, it’s your prerogative to post whatever you want.

I like turtles.
Turtles, huh? We had one once. It was literally the most boring of all the pets we ever had, and we had a WIDE variety of pets.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personal attack

I like turtles.
It’s weird to share that the team has made me apathetic at this point? Lol. This entire board is about sharing how we feel about the Suns at any given time. People come here all day to say they’re excited, bent when pissed. When I wrote my initial post, I was apathetic.

And apparently, that’s not just my personal problem as it appears to be yours as well, after one upping up your previous post to now compare me to breakfast Twitter posters. Pretty sure that wasn’t meant to be taken as a compliment.

All good though… until the Suns start playing well and beating non-Zombie squads, I’ll probably keep being apathetic and you can keep being a douche. That’s your perogative.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turtles, huh? We had one once. It was literally the most boring of all the pets we ever had, and we had a WIDE variety of pets.
So boring I dont even remember it. Must not have paid much attention to it all that much, unfortunately just like our Suns right now.

Superbone

Reaction score
It was just a joke. I never did have one although I went through lots of different kinds of pets as a kid. I was just channeling that kid that had his 15 minutes of fame I think it was on YouTube. Apparently, some types live a long time. Like longer than humans.

Superbone

Reaction score
It’s weird to share that the team has made me apathetic at this point? Lol. This entire board is about sharing how we feel about the Suns at any given time. People come here all day to say they’re excited, bent when pissed. When I wrote my initial post, I was apathetic.

And apparently, that’s not just my personal problem as it appears to be yours as well, after one upping up your previous post to now compare me to breakfast Twitter posters. Pretty sure that wasn’t meant to be taken as a compliment.

All good though… until the Suns start playing well and beating non-Zombie squads, I’ll probably keep being apathetic and you can keep being a douche. That’s your perogative.:mrgreen:
Apatheticize away. It’s a great read. ;)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We just see things differently. That’s fine.
You gotta start somewhere. Guys on a shooting slump get out of it by getting an easy basket or two to get out of it. This could be the same thing.

Nobody is disagreeing that this wasn't a game to show off, it clearly wasn't. But we are also a team that plays down to our competition and it was nice to do what we were supposed to do for a change.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Personal attack.
Calling someone a douche.
1 day break

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Cheese took it too far with the name calling
You made it personal to begin with
For this you get a warning.

I'm not done looking into this..

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
My apologies to Cheese. It has been a rough patch for us Suns fans. Here's to healthier, better days. And maybe a positive trade along the way turning Crowder into something decent.
There’s so many places with division right now out there. Let’s unite in our crazy fandom over the suns. For better or worse!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose