Suns @ Clippers Saturday WCF game thread 6-26-2021 - Game 4

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monster ayton showed up again he is sooooo better with paul

Also payne was huge made big3s his energy is awesome

Huge epic god like rebound win in la wow lol i watched space jam 2 trailer to laugh at lebron!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
it was in-game footage when Z lost the ball out of bounds, when CP3 knocked it off Z. Suns ball.

Mann says just grab the ball!

Z threw his towel at the chairs
Yep...... Z was sitting and it looked like Mann was all over him about losing the ball. Z then spiked his towel and started arguing with him. Nothing major IMO

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep...... Z was sitting and it looked like Mann was all over him about losing the ball. Z then spiked his towel and started arguing with him. Nothing major IMO

nah it shows how frustrated they are. They shook

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Six months later I have barely done the activity that broke my face

Booker playing and taking off that mask was bad ***. It was tough

Yeah it was. Then Reggie Jackson swung his head back on a shot and got him again in the nose.

Booker said he might have to wait and get surgery after the playoffs.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add to that nothing from Bridges and Crowder, along with Book and CP3 tossing up brick after brick after brick… It’s a miracle we won this game. And very fortunate to be up 3-1.

It was knock down drag out fight but the Suns have won ugly a lot this season.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we can finish this Monday, we might get ourselves a week off to get CP3 a little better conditioned, Booker’s nose a little rest and strategize for both teams in the Finals.

We just need to close out the Clips, period. They shouldn't be thinking about rest or time off right now. We saw how that backfired with CP3's Covid test. Just close out the Clips ASAP.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Add to that nothing from Bridges and Crowder, along with Book and CP3 tossing up brick after brick after brick… It’s a miracle we won this game. And very fortunate to be up 3-1.
Fortunate yes. I have been on the unfortunate side and fortunate is definitely better.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can finish this Monday, we might get ourselves a week off to get CP3 a little better conditioned, Booker’s nose a little rest and strategize for both teams in the Finals.

The rest would do this team wonders especially Devin Booker.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That ball was off payne though watched replay 10 times lol suns lucky on that!!! Whew

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

If the Suns close on Monday I hope who ever wind tomorrow can close out fast. I can’t tell if we had too much rest or I underestimated the Clippers.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the Suns close on Monday I hope who ever wind tomorrow can close out fast. I can’t tell if we had too much rest or I underestimated the Clippers.

We played fairly well game 1. I think Lue made some nice defensive adjustments and it's just been a war since. A series like this is especially draining so rest is best imo.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Amazing Season. I was praying for a play in game at the start of the season. No way I ever expected this.
2 months ago many were crying to trade DA, look at him now he's the rock steady playoff machine.
And he's not even getting as many touches as he should, feed that giant sob.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Anyone whose ever played pickup basketball should know that call should never be off the offensive player.
I agree with the one tonight. This 1 was slapped towards out of bounds and out of Payne's hand. The Booker one is a little different to me because the ball was hit upwards into Booker's hand.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching the game at the Suns Arena was pretty awesome. My son has requested that we do it for every away game.

Awesome. Was there a large crowd there tonight?