Suns @ Clippers Saturday WCF game thread 6-26-2021 - Game 4

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I absolutely believe that he has played well with a broken nose and the crux of the defense.

Look at the entire team's performance here outside of Ayton, who has been the best player on the court.
Yup laying better than players playing poorly is not a good game when you’re the star.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I absolutely believe that he has played well with a broken nose and the crux of the defense.

Look at the entire team's performance here outside of Ayton, who has been the best player on the court.

That's the thing, Booker is at least trying. Can't say that for anyone other than Ayton and Paul. The rest of the Suns haven't shown up yet.

I'm not about to blame Booker when he's getting no help offensively.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't basketball. It's torture. I have never seen so many shots get half way down and come out.

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No dribble dribble dribble. 5 seconds left
That is the Sund game right now and it doesn't work for them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the context of this game, he has had the second best performance on the Suns.

you’re literally just looking at ONE stat. 21 points. He’s been atrocious in efficiency and has stopped the offense.

And everyone has been bad this second half. But he’s our superstar, Sanders. And he’s played like crap for three straight games now.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wasnt Dennis Schroder the last guy with covid?

He looked kinda awful/winded when he returned....

CP3 looks a bit winded.

Payne hasnt been good either, but I sorta feel about his floater eventually dropping...