Suns @ Clippers Saturday WCF game thread 6-26-2021 - Game 4

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Great job folks!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

i said to my dad last night when we started to stretch the lead in the second that there sounded like a lot of Suns fans there.

we’ve been STARVING for this for over a decade. If I wasn’t back in Phoenix being very Covid careful staying with someone immune comPromised , there’s no doubt Ouchie and I would have gone to at least one Lakers game in the first round and a Clippers game in this one.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i said to my dad last night when we started to stretch the lead in the second that there sounded like a lot of Suns fans there.

we’ve been STARVING for this for over a decade. If I wasn’t back in Phoenix being very Covid careful staying with someone immune comPromised , there’s no doubt Ouchie and I would have gone to at least one Lakers game in the first round and a Clippers game in this one.
I wish my dad was still here. He would have loved this run. Missed it by a couple years.

PhoenixRisingITA

Free Agent
Reaction score
Hi everybody! An Italian Phoenix Suns fan here. From decades (the Barkley era). During these days Italy is playing the European Championship of Soccer... but I don't care! The only team I care are the Suns! I hope they will finish the job because they really deserve it (and fans too)! Beat L.A., guys and go take your/our trophy!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he were playing this way in the regular season he would foul out in about 3 minutes. He is simply getting away with a ton of contact because the refs are swallowing their whistles in the playoffs.

Suns players not included in this offer

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Suns players not included in this offer
We've been allowed a lot of physical play as well. Maybe not as much as the Clippers have, but there have been a lot of plays where they could have called a foul on us and didn't.