Suns @ Clippers Saturday WCF game thread 6-26-2021 - Game 4

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this idea. You need to send a message. I hate playing dirty, but the Clippers have been chippy. You get a guy who won't hurt your rotation much and make it an extra aggressive foul and send the message that you can play hard too.

I’m fine with that usage. Our other stars can’t show the Clippers that they’re getting in our heads. And Crowder can’t afford another two technicals or he’ll be suspended.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you don’t do it their cheap shot artists. You do it to their STAR the same way they are to us.

I believe in playing physical but I don't believe in playing dirty. I don't want the Suns to become like them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
same. Unless he’s used as a Hanson Brother-esque type player who’s job It is to purely send a physical message to the Clippers, I don’t see him getting on the floor.
I can absolutely see him him being sent in as a physical irritant on George. He hits a few shots, he earns more minutes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I believe in playing physical but I don't believe in playing dirty. I don't want the Suns to become like them.
While I generally agree, I think if the refs don’t control it you have to force their hands by essentially fighting fire with fire so the refs don’t have a choice.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I generally agree, I think if the refs don’t control it you have to force their hands by essentially fighting fire with fire so the refs don’t have a choice.

I'm good with physical, just not dirty.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
you don’t do it their cheap shot artists. You do it to their STAR the same way they are to us.
Yep, been thinking the same thing. Time to fight fire with fire. I nominate Carter to go in and bust Paul George in the nose. No more Mr. Nice Guys for us. We’re going to have to get in the mud with them.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I'm good with physical, just not dirty.
So you’re going to let them take us down because the refs let them get away with it? No thank you. We can’t just sit there and take it. We need to take matters into our own hands. I wish we didn’t have to but sometimes it’s necessary.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you’re going to let them take us down because the refs let them get away with it? No thank you. We can’t just sit there and take it. We need to take matters into our own hands. I wish we didn’t have to but sometimes it’s necessary.

The Suns need to play physical and take it to the Clippers. When I say physical, I mean physical. Don't take any nonsense. I'm not a fan of hitting below the belt though.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yep, been thinking the same thing. Time to fight fire with fire. I nominate Carter to go in and bust Paul George in the nose. No more Mr. Nice Guys for us. We’re going to have to get in the mud with them.
I mean, it’s not tough to accidentally headbutt a dude in the nose and have it look somewhat accidental, right?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe they’ve been dirty. Refs don’t clean it up. Time to fight dirty. No ones fault but the refs.

Let me put it this way, Raja Bell was one of my favorite players. The same with PJ Tucker. :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So far in the playoffs the suns have been:

1. kicked in the balls
2. Karate chopped in the face
3. Tackled
4. Headbutted in the face
5. Thrown on the ground countless times

I’m sure we’ve committed some hard fouls, but any that can be described in those terms?