Suns @ Clippers 2-13-19

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
This team stinks. i'm not sure why Crawford is playing a lot of minutes. I think Ayton is looking timid out there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing Tyler Johnson puts up looks even CLOSE to going in

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clippers push the lead to twenty, 75-55.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
15 in a row.

This team is a rudderless ship, with a captain asleep at the wheel.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Yup, Sarver must have mandated the tank.

Lazy management!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team looks completely lost and frustrated on both end of the floor. It's painful to watch.

Agree. The Suns look lost. Coming into the game I do not expect them to compete. A losing mentality is starting to permeate the team.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Neither Ayton nor Booker are getting involved as much as they should and now the wheels are coming off.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if Igor were to resign? That would be the best statement a key member of Suns management could make.

I'm sure Igor would have a job as Assistant Coach elsewhere, which is his ceiling, in a heartbeat.

Of course, Sarver could then name someone already on the payroll (his MO) to be the new Head Coach.

TJ

Reaction score
Also, this officiating is PAC-12 level horse crap.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if Igor were to resign? That would be the best statement a key member of Suns management could make.

I'm sure Igor would have a job as Assistant Coach, which is his ceiling, in a heartbeat.

I was thinking buyout. Igor can't be comfortable with the team.

TJ

Reaction score
Glad I opted not to go to the game tonight. I’d would’ve likely been kicked out of the stadium.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus... that sequence looked like the keystone cops.

TJ

Reaction score

I'm sure Igor would have a job as Assistant Coach elsewhere, which is his ceiling, in a heartbeat.

Of course, Sarver could then name someone already on the payroll (his MO) to be the new Head Coach.

He won’t, but Igor can’t return as coach of this team.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Thats it. Team has quit on this coach. I wonder who we will hire next year, 3 days before the season starts when we fire Igor. I also can't wait for Booker to demand a trade next year so we end up like the pelicans. Hopefully someone can salvage Ayton before he is lost goods because of this organizations incompetence. Our only hope is the gods to shine upon us and deliver Mt. Zion

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad I opted not to go to the game tonight. I’d would’ve likely been kicked out of the stadium.

really? they've been so awful, for so long, that I really don't even get mad about anything with this team losing. sure, i yelled a couple times to get Ayton off the 3 point line when he was playing well, but I even gave up doing that after two or three times.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
For the record, I respect the few posters who put some of us on ignore for persistently having the opinion that this would happen.

None of us wanted to see it happen. But, jeez, from a management perspective, it seemed so obvious!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's amazing the last few years, we'd try to tank and still manage to inexplicably win games here and there. This year, we've tried to win every game and, we're even worse.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He won’t, but Igor can’t return as coach of this team.

neither can James Jones.

The ONLY way this team moves forward is if they go out and hand the keys to castle to someone who COMMANDS respect in the FO and Sarver backs the F off.

Having a team full of youth, coach by a first time coach, with a first time GM is complete and utter stupidity.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oubre is bringing the effort tonight. He is fearless inside.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing the last few years, we'd try to tank and still manage to inexplicably win games here and there. This year, we've tried to win every game and, we're even worse.

okay... so, you've said a couple times you still think Igor's a good coach, right? This isn't a post meant to attack. I'm just really curious what is it you've seen to believe he's a good coach?

I could kinda get if you thought the jury is still out... if I'm being really generous, but what in your opinion makes you think he's good?