Suns @ Cavaliers Wednesday game thread 11-24-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton with 16 points and 9 rebounds. McGee with 13 points and 12 rebounds.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty says the Suns are finding different ways to win games. Anything less stressful?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McGee simply doesn’t have the stamina that DA does.

Unfortunately. That said, it took a looooong time for McGee to actually become even somewhat reliable in the league. Remember it wasn’t that long ago that he was constantly mocked in the Shaqtin’ A Fool segments on TNT. But he plays with a confidence of a two time champion now.

Hopefully Ayton can get to a steadiness at crunch time. He was playing very well until a maddening last four minutes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton looks so soft when he tries to make the easiest basket right underneath the rim. It’s mind boggling

It’s like he has no idea he’s both bigger AND more athletic than anyone else on the court.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns play Knicks and Nets Friday and Saturday respectively. They play the Warriors at home next Tuesday.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And then he lets Allen slowly go to the basket for two.

Come on Ayton. Do SOMETHING on D.
Two games in a row where Ayton’s defense was sorely lacking.

Great game by mcgee tonight. And book. Shamet has continued to be a disappointment. And shame cam Johnson’s couldn’t build off recent career high game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Book continually missing 1 of 2 at the end of close games has to stop. It’s gonna cost us at some point.

But, I’ll take 14 in a row!
It’s weird. For a dude who has been hitting clutch shots in clutch time he’s been unclutch at the charity stripe during clutch time.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Great game by mcgee tonight. And book. Shamet has continued to be a disappointment. And shame cam Johnson’s couldn’t build off recent career high game.
Maybe I am miscomprehending your comment, but Cam had a solid game following his career high with 14 on 4-9 shooting. Certainly we can't expect him to consistently score career highs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Years? He’s the best perimeter defender at the center position in the NBA. He’s been great defensively this season alone
Not when watching him hasn’t. Leaves enough room that shooters consistently drop jumpers in his face and ball handlers go by him for layups. He has an occasional highlight block but other than that he’s been pretty poor from the eye test watching every game thus far.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe I am miscomprehending your comment, but Cam had a solid game following his career high with 14 on 4-9 shooting. Certainly we can't expect him to consistently score career highs.
Forgot he had the prior game. And of course not. I didn’t say anything close to that. But 3-7 is meh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He had 14 tonight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Years? He’s the best perimeter defender at the center position in the NBA. He’s been great defensively this season alone

How much is he venmo’ing you per game? The best perimeter C in the NBA? Better than Adabayo? You’re smoking sheen. The rest of the NBA centers are plodders so being the best of a bad bunch doesn’t say much to me.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How much is he venmo’ing you per game? The best perimeter C in the NBA? Better than Adabayo? You’re smoking sheen. The rest of the NBA centers are plodders so being the best of a bad bunch doesn’t say much to me.

A lot.

Suns have won 14 in a row and it’s complain about Ayton AGAIN. His defense had been great

14 in a row and Suns are ranked #2 in the NBA on the defensive end. Nobody on this team is playing trash defense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty says the Suns defense won them the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose