Suns @ Cavaliers Wednesday game thread 11-24-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later were gonna have to learn to hold a lead. Right?

I doubt the Suns are going to run away from teams and hide. The nature of this team, like last season, is to win games in the closing minutes with defense and execution. In other words, during Chris Paul time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give Bridges too little credit. That dude is worth his contract and if he gets better off the dribble, will probably far exceed it at some point.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give Bridges too little credit. That dude is worth his contract and if he gets better off the dribble, will probably far exceed it at some point.
I think a lot of people here do. He isn't flashy but he's just the perfect teammate. He's out there doing whatever the team needs him to do. If we ever really need him to carry a bigger share of the offense, I'm confident he'll be able to do it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think a lot of people here do. He isn't flashy but he's just the perfect teammate. He's out there doing whatever the team needs him to do. If we ever really need him to carry a bigger share of the offense, I'm confident he'll be able to do it.
I’m not. If that were the case we’d see him step up more offensively when the other players go into a drought. That doesn’t happen. He could score more on a bad team, but that would be a . . . bad team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the Suns don't play the Cavaliers anymore this season. Cedi Osman is a handful and had 23 points in their last meeting including 5-7 from three.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media