Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

Reaction score
Only a few hours from the tip-off. I begin to feel the anxiety growing. In any case, I feel better than before G4 and G5. Before G4 I really hoped to see the Suns win the game and probably the series by going 3-1. Before G5 I was convinced that the Suns could not afford to lose. But they did. Now, the Suns have nothing more to lose and only to give everything they have to win this one. The have to move the ball, to play as a team and Point God 3 has to guide them. Also if he is injured, he is the lighthouse of this team.
It was an incredible ride this year and I don't want to see the end of it. Not without our ring.
Let's go Suns! The Valley is ready for an epic game 7!

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
If we’re honest, I bet many of us never thought we’d even see them in the finals ever again. It’s been a crazy ride. Looking forward to seeing if they can play out of their minds tonight, and we’ll see what happens.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanasis Antetokounmpo remains out due to reported health and safety protocols for Game 6.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Scott Foster confirmed.

If the league is trying to nudge this game toward a particular outcome, the obvious choice would be to fix it for the Suns.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whatever happens we had a great year. I want the Suns to win a championship but only one team gets the rings. NBA is about entertainment more than anything...and we were definitely entertained this season. Not going to cry about it...we don't get the fame, rings, or obscene money.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just have zero enthusiasm for this today...I hope I build something up. I should be enjoying this more.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Win or lose, I'm looking forward to the game. I think we win but regardless, trips to the finals don't come around very often for most clubs - I plan on enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts. For those that can't handle the tension, I suggest recording it and watching it for as long as you're comfortable and then taking a break if/when the frustration mounts.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, don't buy into the fix but as close as some of these turns have been in quarters? If you don't think Scott Foster can make the difference in a close game you are kidding yourself. If you think being 0-12 against Scott Foster is a coincidence you are kidding yourself.

The Suns need a comfortable lead down the stretch of the 4th or this is going to 0-13 and season done. We will get no help from the refs tonight. The Suns can't get wrapped up into the calls. The Suns can do it. We have seen them do it all season long. Your entire season comes down to one game. Come on Suns. Dig deep!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, don't buy into the fix but as close as some of these turns have been in quarters? If you don't think Scott Foster can make the difference in a close game you are kidding yourself. If you think being 0-12 against Scott Foster is a coincidence you are kidding yourself.

The Suns need a comfortable lead down the stretch of the 4th or this is going to 0-13 and season done. We will get no help from the refs tonight. The Suns can't get wrapped up into the calls. The Suns can do it. We have seen them do it all season long. Your entire season comes down to one game. Come on Suns. Dig deep!
This is what his fourth game in the finals?

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just have playoff weariness. I would love for the team to win the next two, but the postseason has dragged on for so long and been too stressful.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I wont be watching tonight. If they miraculously force a game 7 then I'll watch but I have no intention witnessing a Bucks 4 game sweep of the Suns and Championship celebration tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
To each their own, but if you like basketball and you’re a suns fan I can’t fathom not watching them in a finals game. I mean, in their entire history they’ve only had 18 of these games. Tonight is the 19th. I’m not missing that.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love game day but hate game day. Thank goodness I am meeting heavy today. If not, I would be starring at the clock being unproductive making the hours and minutes feel like paint drying. I probably will still do that a bit today.