Sunday Games: 11/28

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Remember when a coaches wife convinced her husband to trade 2 first round picks for her best friends husband

Then that coach and his wife took a vacation in Mexico with her best friend and her husband to celebrate nepotism?

Pepperidge Farm remembers
Yep, I remember. Stafford was supposed to be on the opposite side of the US, but then abruptly canceled (I was given a heads up to be ready for him). Then it suddenly came out he was traded to LA.

Meh… I don’t think I could be happier about our team than I am watching the rest of these fools.

Damn I hope we finish strong.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tua has been decent.

That's just not true. He ranks 20th or worst in every major advanced stat in regard to deep passing. Air yards, money throws, depth of target ect.

He's a less athletic Daniel Jones

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got so bored with this game I went back to watching Cowboy BePop on Netflix. NFL has an AFC problem

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just not true. He ranks 20th or worst in every major advanced stat in regard to deep passing. Air yards, money throws, depth of target ect.

He's a less athletic Daniel Jones

He's better but he reminds me of Leinart with us when he became captain checkdown. He just doesn't seem to want to throw the ball downfield. Better runner and tougher but if you watch them play the announcers 3-4 times a game will show you a guy wide open downfield that Tua either doesn't see or doesn't throw to. So weird he was so good in college but he seems to be afraid to take shots downfield now