Such Classy Seahawks fans

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess class an Seahawks fans are not words that are commonly used in the same sentence.

Stranger things have and do happen though. I will continue to live in the hope that the Rams beat the Cards on Sunday, injuring Carson Palmer for the remainder of the season in the process.

Either/or. I dislike Carson Palmer. Wouldn't mind seeing him go out with like an ACL or somesuch. I make no apologies.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119251&sid=4be822c9472bf4e0167f4e2a117e8f21#p1768111

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess I could wish that on Foles, but that might actually help them.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"If that cardinal game is officiated fairly, the Seahawks win in a blowout."

Who are these jackasses?? SO tempting to register and get in there and lob a few grenades. But I'll refrain.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really, I don't remember anybody saying that here

And before I retired as an Moderator back in the old days I was the primary Mod for this forum. I would have removed the post and if repeated hit the big red ban button for doing it.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Really, I don't remember anybody saying that here

And before I retired as an Moderator back in the old days I was the primary Mod for this forum. I would have removed the post and if repeated hit the big red ban button for doing it.
Yeah I don't really recall seeing any such posts either. I have seen posts like that on other forums, but people are always quick to call them out.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
In fairness Nidan, their are folks on this board that advocate similar things, or at least cheer when other team's players get injured. Every team's message board has a few classless db's making dumb statements.

Rarely, there is a certain level of intelligence and etiquette that exists on this board that makes it worth reading. People here don't tolerate that kind of stupidity.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
LoL I love it. Seattle fans went from acting like they dont even know who the Cardinals are last year, to panicking and praying for injuries, because they know they cant beat us straight up anymore. (Even when we GIFT them a late 4th quarter lead in their house) :)

My how times have changed. Pray away chicken coop, pray away.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I have a friend in Seattle with season tix so I've been to a Hawks/Cards game there. I found the fans there to be very friendly and respectful. Didn't get one nasty comment or look while wearing my Cards gear.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Wow, most of them think they'll go 11-5 and get in as a wild card. :shrug:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Seahawks fans are already plotting their invasion to UofP stadium. Can someone remind this guy they don't allow banners to be hung in the stadium?

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119993

Yeah they are hoping they can make the stadium "80% 12's like every other game in our house"

In other news, Seahawk bandwagoners are delusional and bad at math.

Of all the fans that invade our stadium, the 12s are about as benign as it gets. They only get loud during blowouts where we have Ryan Lindley at QB.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I have to say, their forum is pretty entertaining. They are (for the most part) witty and knowledgeable. Not all of them are homers and they don't blast each other if someone criticizes the team.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I guess they forget how Steeler fans took over their stadium about 3 weeks ago. At least it sounded like it on TV.