Studs and duds in Cardinals’ 20-12 loss to Rams

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
So is this Kyler Murray throwing his team under the bus? No self reflection on his part? No discussing how he’s constantly missing reads and failing to call audibles at the line that could result in nice gains and a lot of productivity yardage if he just read their defense before?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is this Kyler Murray throwing his team under the bus? No self reflection on his part? No discussing how he’s constantly missing reads and failing to call audibles at the line that could result in nice gains and a lot of productivity yardage if he just read their defense before?
More in the same quote.

"Everybody has to be head up, in the game, locked in and we just have to be better. We will be, but it’s frustrating when you lose and you felt like you could have played better in the game."

“I wish I had the answer right now,” Murray said. “I’m not sure, besides, ‘Let’s start winning some football.’ The rest of the game is competitive. The first quarter, you can’t make anything happen. You can’t get anything going. It’s just bad football.”

He is taking some responsibility there.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
More in the same quote.

"Everybody has to be head up, in the game, locked in and we just have to be better. We will be, but it’s frustrating when you lose and you felt like you could have played better in the game."

“I wish I had the answer right now,” Murray said. “I’m not sure, besides, ‘Let’s start winning some football.’ The rest of the game is competitive. The first quarter, you can’t make anything happen. You can’t get anything going. It’s just bad football.”

Would be better if he replaced those you’s with I or we

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More in the same quote.

Huh? He literally never mentioned himself ONCE while specifically calling out his WRs earlier.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? He literally never mentioned himself ONCE while specifically calling out his WRs earlier.
He is included in everyone is he not? Would it look better if he said I? Absolutely. He did take some, albeit a small amount of responsibility.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
More in the same quote.

Was he? TBH, I did not see that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose