Steve Keim Talks on 98.7 regarding state of the Cardinals

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Burrow had a fantastic season. Dude looks legit.

But it's also natural to have doubts about a guy that only did it for 1 year and had to transfer because he couldn't beat out JT Barrett and Dwayne Haskins.

Lol you just described kyler Murray. The similarities in situation between burrow and kyler are uncanny. Both will be; one year starters, #1 pick, heisman winner, college transfers, mobile quarterback. If you liked kyler coming out by default you should like burrow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol you just described kyler Murray. The similarities in situation between burrow and kyler are uncanny. Both will be; one year starters, #1 pick, heisman winner, college transfers, mobile quarterback. If you liked kyler coming out by default you should like burrow lol.

Burrow wasn't a 1 year starter and thats part of the problem. His 2018 season as starter was very underwhelming.

And I FYI I had all the same concerns about Kyler.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

That's...not how it works. Not even remotely. I mean, if we're talking about clones of the same player, sure. But even if all the circumstances were the same (they weren't, as the next post shows), they're still not the same person, the same player.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

And given that Brit was replying to my doubts, well, we all know how I felt about Kyler... :wink2:

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
I guess we keep those players then, but I hope we ace this draft and are able to build a team that can at least get to the playoffs, please and thank you

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson