Step on their throats

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A win tonight all but seals the deal. Half a decade of demons exorcised by this series, and, by all intents and purposes, can be accomplished tonight as no team has ever come back from 3-0. I expect San Antonio to come out desperate, but I say, we need to come out even more desperately. Scratch tooth and nail, blood and guts, sweat and tears. Everything and then some. Not a glimmer of hope for this team in black and silver. Let it not be a decisive series, but an annihilation. Let us rise up and say we are free, you hold sway over us no more. Tonight is the night we take their throats and make them beg for mercy. Tonight is revenge for all oppression inflicted. Tonight we declare, we are afraid of no one.

Hayduke

Registered
Reaction score
Are we watching a basketball game or trying to overthrow an oppressive capitalist regime? ;)

Go Suns!

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, Now all the Suns need is loincloth and Spartan swords :)

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A win tonight all but seals the deal. Half a decade of demons exorcised by this series, and, by all intents and purposes, can be accomplished tonight as no team has ever come back from 3-0. I expect San Antonio to come out desperate, but I say, we need to come out even more desperately. Scratch tooth and nail, blood and guts, sweat and tears. Everything and then some. Not a glimmer of hope for this team in black and silver. Let it not be a decisive series, but an annihilation. Let us rise up and say we are free, you hold sway over us no more. Tonight is the night we take their throats and make them beg for mercy. Tonight is revenge for all oppression inflicted. Tonight we declare, we are afraid of no one.

How does winning this series exorcise a half decade of demons? I missed the memo where this was the NBA Finals.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
How does winning this series exorcise a half decade of demons? I missed the memo where this was the NBA Finals.

You're not serious, are you?

Winning this series exorcises a half decade of demons. Winning the Finals exorcises 45 years worth.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I gotta agree. It would feel GREAT, but this is a 7 seed Spurs team who's nowhere near what they once were. Now, that's NOT to take away from what we're doing because this team getting to the WCF and beating the Spurs along the way is a great accomplishment considering where we thought this team would be before the season... or hell... even at the All-Star break, but only a title exorcises demons, at least my demons. Actually, just a Finals appearance would do for me.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You're not serious, are you?

Winning this series exorcises a half decade of demons. Winning the Finals exorcises 45 years worth.

This feels great. But if horry doesn't push nash in 2007, probably better than 50 % chance we win the title (we still had to win 2 of 3 over s.a., utah/cleveland were easy wins).

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Dude, did the refs not try their hardest to give the Spurms this game by swallowing their whistles and the Suns STILL pulled this one off in big time fashion?

Effin-a, what a friggin win!!!!!

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Sunday we need to go for the heart, and I mean EARLY.

You must be registered for see images

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This feels great. But if horry doesn't push nash in 2007, probably better than 50 % chance we win the title (we still had to win 2 of 3 over s.a., utah/cleveland were easy wins).

But we didn't. As they say, "almost" is only good in horseshoes.

It doesn't matter that we might have won the title if this or that happened differently. Karma is a bitch.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Mission accomplished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson