Steelers superfan in my new office ...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll send you a Cards toaster free of charge :)

Reaction score
I respect hardcore Steelers fans from Pittsburgh. Very knowledgeable and proud. The other 98%: Not so much
The city of Pittsburgh is a cool place, for many reasons. One of them being they are passionate about their teams.

But SOooooooo many Steelers fans wouldn't know a babushka from a chip-chopped sammich!

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Wear a Boldin Jersey a lot. When he asks why just say...... he is a better version of Hines Ward. Hines wishes he was half as good as Boldin.

#It'sTrue

OP
OP
Dan H

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ll send you a Cards toaster free of charge :)

LOL - that's great, I'll have to check and see if we have one. I know there's a microwave and a coffee machine.

Wear a Leveon Bell jersey one day and then follow that up with an Antonio brown jersey the next day.:)

Oof.

That would require me to actually buy Steelers jerseys (ain't happening) and I think my director would frown on my lack of business dress. :p

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bother.

this. I mean... what kind of trash talk can you ACTUALLY have? Say anything to a Steelers fan, who's team not only has more rings than any in league history, but got their last at the Cardinals expense, is just begging to be slagged... and rightly so. They're better than us historically and even right now.