Steelers kick our rear again

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The darksiders as a whole have every reason to be there if they choose, it the ones that constantly barrage every thread with the same tired lines that people berate.

I guy comes and says our dude will play 2 games and the guy I wanted will be in the HOF next year's because he's that good. Crazy to me, but that's just me.

Fair!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Lmao, with Friermuth, this is well worth a bump.
Give me the Steelers draft. There's a reason they are perennial contenders and the Cards have drafted 5 WR's, including Moore, in 3 years that won't have an impact in the league.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure we’ll be extolling the “value” of Zaven Collins when he starts single digit games and Harris runs for 1200.
The Steelers didn't upgrade their OL so I'm skeptical of Harris getting 1200. Collins isn't Reddick, he already has a position to play, the Mike LB.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give me the Steelers draft. There's a reason they are perennial contenders and the Cards have drafted 5 WR's, including Moore, in 3 years that won't have an impact in the league.
They haven’t been a serious contender in like 6 years.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
The Steelers got my desired players with their first 2 picks in Najee and Pat.

I like what Zaven and Rondale will do for us, but think a trade down from 16 to get extra picks and drafting Najee and Pat would've been better overall

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Please explain to me why I'm supposed to be positive after half a decade of non-winning football?

We just picked the same position we picked last year. We have one pick tomorrow, and won't pick until the middle of the 5th round until then.

I'll be positive when there's reason to be positive. There won't be anyone saying we made a good move in the morning.

Because you pretty much default to hating every move regardless of actual analysis.

You were EPICALLY wrong on Kyler.

OP
OP
R

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually Kyler still has a lot to prove .... he pouts non stop and his accuracy needs major improvement

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Because you pretty much default to hating every move regardless of actual analysis.

You were EPICALLY wrong on Kyler.
I'm honestly not that far off from Kyler, and I frequently made the Jameis Winston comp, only in the sense that he'd put up a ton of statistics but not push us over the top to being winners. We've yet to see if he's going to translate what he's done so far into being a top 5 QB.

Also, it's ridiculous to think I hate every move regardless. Where have I complained about Hudson? Where did I say a single bad thing about Isaiah Simmons? Have I said anything yet about calling him a bust or anything?

I haven't even been too hard on us for JJ Watt or AJ Green, instead hoping for the best, but our moves have mostly been bad and record reflects it. I back up almost everything I say with numbers.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Steelers got my desired players with their first 2 picks in Najee and Pat.

I like what Zaven and Rondale will do for us, but think a trade down from 16 to get extra picks and drafting Najee and Pat would've been better overall

There were no trade-ups/trade downs after the move to #14. So your scenario doesn't exist in reality.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
There were no trade-ups/trade downs after the move to #14. So your scenario doesn't exist in reality.

Just because there wasn't a trade doesn't mean there weren't available trades.

Video proof that when the Cards picked at 16 and 49, that Keim didn't even care about any trades as he called Zaven and Rondale as soon as NE called in Mac at 15 and SF called in Banks at 48. Both picks were contacted and picks called into NFL without any calls/conversations about trades.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just because there wasn't a trade doesn't mean there weren't available trades.

Video proof that when the Cards picked at 16 and 49, that Keim didn't even care about any trades as he called Zaven and Rondale as soon as NE called in Mac at 15 and SF called in Banks at 48. Both picks were contacted and picks called into NFL without any calls/conversations about trades.

Potential trade calls don't begin when you're on the clock, and they are contingent on whether a player you covet is on the board.

We don't need video evidence to say that no team agreed to move up or down in the first round after the 14th. pick. It's a fact.