Steelers kick our rear again

OP
OP
R

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
And now the Clemson RB is gone...... SK sucks so bad at drafting..... guy has zero common sense

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure we’ll be extolling the “value” of Zaven Collins when he starts single digit games and Harris runs for 1200.

if he rushes for only 1200 in a 17 game season I’m not gonna be very impressed ;)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Constantly negative.
Please explain to me why I'm supposed to be positive after half a decade of non-winning football?

We just picked the same position we picked last year. We have one pick tomorrow, and won't pick until the middle of the 5th round until then.

I'll be positive when there's reason to be positive. There won't be anyone saying we made a good move in the morning.

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure we’ll be extolling the “value” of Zaven Collins when he starts single digit games and Harris runs for 1200.

Harris will be great for the Steelers with his 1200 yards on 350 attempts. Lol.

Lots of runs into stacked boxes, making sure there will be countless third and long situation. The Steelers porous O-line then takes care that Ben will have no time to get a long pass off. Total recipe for success!

The Ravens and Browns defensive staffs are already trembling...

Second great offseason for the Browns, by the way. Lots of good and highly rated defensive players added.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Really??????????? RB in rd 1 is a silly pick.

This is a silly take. He should easily have been our pick--you know, a day one started that could've helped our offense versus an oversized ILBer who will maybe get a couple starts--and the Stillers routinely eat our lunch at drafting. So, yeah, I'm going to say we're silly first-round drafters compared to them.

Constantly negative.

As opposed to blind optimism no matter who we pick? The constant "how can you NOT love our pick" you're spreading over Collins? I'll be over here on the dark side, thanks. Or, as I like to call it, Club Realism.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Steelers are the wrong AFC North team folks should be jealous of last night.

Yea I hate the Collins pick, but I’m not even going to pretend that Najee or a RB period should’ve been the pick either.

I’m not THAT upset.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Steelers are the wrong AFC North team folks should be jealous of last night.

Yea I hate the Collins pick, but I’m not even going to pretend that Najee or a RB period should’ve been the pick either.

I’m not THAT upset.

:biglaugh:

Well said, @DVontel I disagree, but I like the phrasing and credit the consistency.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So is it silly watching the Titian’s RB single handedly win games for them?

2nd rd pick and let's see them win a SB before getting all....... With that said I would love to have Henry on the Cards.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
As opposed to blind optimism no matter who we pick? The constant "how can you NOT love our pick" you're spreading over Collins? I'll be over here on the dark side, thanks. Or, as I like to call it, Club Realism.
The darksiders as a whole have every reason to be there if they choose, it the ones that constantly barrage every thread with the same tired lines that people berate.

A guy comes and says our dude will play 2 games and the guy I wanted will be in the HOF next year's because he's that good. Crazy to me, but that's just me.

Last edited: