Steelers at Cardinals Gameday thread 12-8-19

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Mike, the reality is we drafted Kyler for plays like that. He can run and should have run for the TD. KK is expecting KM to make that run if is there.
Not disagreeing at all, I have better expectations for Murray as well.

Bottom line imo is given the situation at that point of the game you needed 2 scores regardless just to tie. Kliff passed up those points & to me that was a mistake. It’s been a continued problem throughout Kliff HC career with how man Tech games I’ve saw & now the NFL.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Not disagreeing at all, I have better expectations for Murray as well.

Bottom line imo is given the situation at that point of the game you needed 2 scores regardless just to tie. Kliff passed up those points & to me that was a mistake. It’s been a continued problem throughout Kliff HC career with how man Tech games I’ve saw & now the NFL.
I see where you are coming from but if K1 would have ran for the easy score then K2 looks like a genius. He didn't, K2 takes the heat. It goes with the job.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Just pointing out that he has seemingly been miserable all game about Kyler.. he's gonna be here awhile, so get comfy and don't be too miserable when he goes out there..
If his O line doesnt get him killed you main reasons this team is bad O line an D line Thats where the games are won and lost has been since the game was invented and will stay that way

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Two of the three highest graded Cardinal players by PFF were

DJ Humphries
Mason Cole

Always nice to see despite my over skepticism of OL grades by these services.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave