Stay Classy Tucson/UofA fans

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these kids' parents are paying a sizable portion of their college expenses? (rhetorical question). If one of my kids was in the middle of this lunacy, I'd be sending him/her student loan applications instead of money.

IT'S A F*%#ING BASKETBALL GAME!!!! IT DOESN'T MEAN S$#*!!!!!! :rolleyes:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of these kids' parents are paying a sizable portion of their college expenses? (rhetorical question). If one of my kids was in the middle of this lunacy, I'd be sending him/her student loan applications instead of money.

IT'S A F*%#ING BASKETBALL GAME!!!! IT DOESN'T MEAN S$#*!!!!!! :rolleyes:
You must be registered for see images

No doubt!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Liquor + raw emotions + depression = bad things

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I was at UA in 01 when we lost to duke in the finals. Watched the game in McKale and then went back to my dorm to watch the idiots on tv.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, this is what happens when students/fans dot have to flip burgers like :sundevil:

Haha

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Dumb cops will also be dumb.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/students-cl...-arizona-game/

Edward Laber and Daniel Anderson say they were trying to leave the chaos and asked an officer how could they get out of the area. Laber says,"We had hands up in the air." Anderson added: "In no way was Ishowing any kind of anger or aggression." That's when they claim the officer without further instructions just started shooting pepper balls at the two students.

Neither one knew each other. They just happened to be by Gentle Ben's when they say the officer unloaded on them.

Anderson tells News 4 Tucson: "I have wounds both in my chest, on back, and on the side. The only way you can get those if your hands are suspended in the air."

Laber says he was shot a total of 17 times across the chest, in the back, on his hands, and his side.
Anderson says he was shot anywhere between 9 and 12 times.

News 4 obtained video from Gary Spector who is representing Laber and Anderson. It shows how officers reacted after the two students were shot with the non lethal pepper balls. It also shows how officers reacted when spectators began yelling at them after they rushed in and arrested Laber and Anderson.

The video also shows how officers came after one of the fans after he yelled the arrest was being documented.

Spector says the incident is "Outrageous and it was excessive force." He also obtained a summary case report on Laber's arrest. "It doesn't have any indication whatsoever that the Tucson Police officers or anyone had opened fire on this young man with his hands up in the air."

The irony of this incident says Spector 24 hours prior to Laber's arrest he was sitting next to a Tucson Police officer representing the city as a prosecutor.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Wait! I thought they were the classy institution for higher learning in this state. At least that was what my Facebook feeds kept proclaiming after ASU beat them this season.