State Of The Team

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
So, I rather jinxed myself. Today was the "put 100 percent weight on my leg" day after seeing the doc for a checkup. After seeing the doc, I found the bone healed but the ligament didn't. Today turned into "you're having another surgery" day :(
That sucks, get it done now so you're ready for training camp...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So, I rather jinxed myself. Today was the "put 100 percent weight on my leg" day after seeing the doc for a checkup. After seeing the doc, I found the bone healed but the ligament didn't. Today turned into "you're having another surgery" day :(
Ouch. Heal quickly!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oh man, that sucks, Stout. Sorry to hear that.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
And that is fair. I would argue that Seattle has lost more than it has added and it was a fringe team last year. Rams have lost talent but upgraded at QB. IF they can keep Stafford upright I feel it is fair to consider them the front runner. SF has lived and died by Jimmy's health. We have struggled due to limited coaching (or execution) and talent. We have upgraded the talent and now we get to see if it was the players or the coaches.
This exactly

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose