Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Disney+)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Star Wars: The Bad Batch is an upcoming animated Star Wars series that acts as both a sequel and spin off to Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

The series will center on members of Clone Force 99, also known as the Bad Batch, from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. After the Clone Wars, they go on the galaxy to undertake missions as mercenaries to find their own purpose.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one of my best friends wrote on this show. stoked for him and excited to see it!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my son to get home from college next week to watch this.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I Finally started watching the Clone Wars series. Finish that snd started Rebels. All in anticipation of watching the Bad Batch.

Wow. These cartoons are not just for kids. These are some of the most amazing Star Wars stories ever! And it makes the movies, Especially the prequel’s, so much more satisfying.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I Finally started watching the Clone Wars series. Finish that snd started Rebels. All in anticipation of watching the Bad Batch.

Wow. These cartoons are not just for kids. These are some of the most amazing Star Wars stories ever! And it makes the movies, Especially the prequel’s, so much more satisfying.

You had me until this lol Anything that can make anyone think the prequels are even okay must be pure evil and suck.

Seriously though, I've heard great things. One day I'll have to watch starting with Clone Wars.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s really odd to me but I really have a difficult time watching any of the animation. I want to watch bc they’re generally about portions of the universe that interest me but I just can’t find my attention held by animation. Something unimaginable as a child.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Both me and my 5-year old love this one. I've never seen Clone Wars (which doesn't interest me) or Rebels.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
You had me until this lol Anything that can make anyone think the prequels are even okay must be pure evil and suck.

Seriously though, I've heard great things. One day I'll have to watch starting with Clone Wars.
I was never hatefully anti the prequels. But the stories in the animated shows improve that era considerably, mostly because they tell better stories.

I also like the way they pace the season. They would spent 3 to 4 episodes in a row following mini storylines. Then those mini-arcs would connect to form a larger narrative for the whole season. I’ve never seen anything like that before, it took me a while to realize that was the pattern. Unfortunately some of the worst episodes in this series are at the very beginning of the series. So I had stopped and started this a couple of times and never got through those. But once the storytellers found their stride, it was incredible.

As for the rebel show, I just finished an episode with three inquisitors, three Jedi, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul. All in the same place fighting. It was as awesome as it sounds.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose