Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The EA Star Wars games always look better than they actually are. Hopefully this one actually different.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we just remaster shadows of the empire? Hands down the best star wars game ever IMO.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last Star Wars game that I played was Star Wars: Dark Forces and I loved it.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked this up on prime week and I've probably put in 30 hours! I love this game. Really fun Jedi combat, interesting story and incredible graphics. Reminds me of the older single player campaigns that I have always liked. I just opened up the double-bladed lightsaber and those groups of stormtroopers ain't digging it!

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished this on Sunday night. I hope there's a sequel coming soon, this was a blast. I might go back and look for the chests I didn't get the first time through.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sequel drops April 28th. First gameplay footage released looks pretty good. Really looking forward to this one.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In anticipation of Jedi: Survivor coming out soon, I've started replaying this. Still great even though the control feels a little sluggish compared to more modern releases. The cool thing is there is a replay option that lets you keep all of the various skins that I unlocked in the first playthrough so I can wear cool outfits and customize ships/sabers/BD-8 from the get-go. I forgot how good the story is. The expectations for this new title are going to be sky high, and I really hope for EA's sake they deliver.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I timed that poorly. I'm already though the replay and only have a handful of crates left in the whole game. Considering there is no 'fast travel,' I'm not sure I'm in the mood to hunt them all down at this point. I did find quite a few that I missed the first time around just because I got a lot better at looking around and making the most of my powers.

Anyway, I remembered that I never finished the campaign for Battlefront II, so I'm doing that now.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jedi: Survivor is extremely fun. Basically improves upon everything in Fallen Order. Looks incredible and the lightsaber/force powers fighting is about as good as I could imagine. There have been a couple minor glitches for movement from time to time, but apparently the consoles have had far fewer problems than the PC gamers. Nothing has been a deal-breaker and I highly recommend the game to any fans of the original or even Star Wars games in general. They included four skill-level modes so that you don't have to have the reaction time of a fighter pilot to enjoy the game or if you just want to dial it down to progress through a tough section/boss battle here and there.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jedi: Survivor is extremely fun. Basically improves upon everything in Fallen Order. Looks incredible and the lightsaber/force powers fighting is about as good as I could imagine. There have been a couple minor glitches for movement from time to time, but apparently the consoles have had far fewer problems than the PC gamers. Nothing has been a deal-breaker and I highly recommend the game to any fans of the original or even Star Wars games in general. They included four skill-level modes so that you don't have to have the reaction time of a fighter pilot to enjoy the game or if you just want to dial it down to progress through a tough section/boss battle here and there.
Phenominal game. One of the best Star Wars games to date.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose