Star Wars: Andor (Disney+)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The show was starting to worry me until the prison episodes. It has been a mixed bag in terms of pacing but it's nicely recovering. Still think Mandalorian and Obi Wan is better but this series has an entire season to go to fix those pacing problems. Also, interesting irony. The very thing he helped build in prison is the thing that ends up killing Andor in Rogue One.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
That was awesome. The writing in this was top-notch.

They didn't even fall for the "big-battle" finale. Just a natural progression into a rebellion by a town that got fed up with the atrocities of the empire.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta be honest… and a little surprised to say this… Andor finale underwhelmed.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What we’re you hoping for? Taken in context I thought the finale was nearly perfect.
Wasn’t really hoping for anything. Just wasn’t as impressed with the show as I was every other episode. I was really surprised by my own reaction.

Didn’t think it was bad. My expectations might have just been raised too high simply because of how in the tank I was for the rest of the show.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wasn’t really hoping for anything. Just wasn’t as impressed with the show as I was every other episode. I was really surprised by my own reaction.

Didn’t think it was bad. My expectations might have just been raised too high simply because of how in the tank I was for the rest of the show.
Weird. You and I have had the exact opposite reaction throughout this series. That almost never happens.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccw24