Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season 2 just dropped (March 3)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The beginning of this was awfully convoluted but once they got on track, it was enough to keep us interested. Not sure why they started the way they did. I suppose the long break from the last season didn't help matters much for us as far as getting oriented.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am excited about this season. I am going to enjoy it. Patrick is up there in age which is likely why the show was only planned to run 3 seasons. Love seeing the old characters back and IMO Seven should get her own spinoff show.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This looks really interesting. However my problem is I don't think I would have any idea what is going on. The only star trek I've seen was the jj Abrams movie. Can I just jump on in season 1, or just forget it?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, season 2 was pretty bad, but there is no way in hell I'm going to miss season 3.
Let's face it. When this series was announced everybody's, heads went to where Season 3 is going. Proper updates/goodbyes to their favorite TNG characters. I thought the show did a good job of letting Picard do his thing but sprinkling in nostalgia. I enjoyed this season although not as good as Season 1. Really looking forward to one last hurrahs with the TNG crew and getting a proper send off. Something that Star Trek Nemesis failed miserably at.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks really interesting. However my problem is I don't think I would have any idea what is going on. The only star trek I've seen was the jj Abrams movie. Can I just jump on in season 1, or just forget it?

I think you'd be totally lost. This is for fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation and the movies they generated.