Star Trek: Picard (Paramount+)

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Yeah I thought of that as well. Still an odd comment.

I’m wondering if we’ll see Janeway or O’Brien next week.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought of that as well. Still an odd comment.

I’m wondering if we’ll see Janeway or O’Brien next week.
If they don’t bring back Janeway I will be disappointed. In fact, I can’t imagine there won’t be some major animosity towards 7 of 9 since she was part of that crew.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Anyone else disappointed that the runtime for the series finale is just under an hour? Seems like a lot to wrap up in an hour.

Last edited:

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Wasn't the best finale ever for me but more good than bad so I will take it. There is an end credit scene so stick around.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfreaking believable Season. Just finished and I thought this season was imply the best Trek ever. Hands down. Fantastic send off for TNG crew. Couldn't have asked for anything more other than a cameo from Janeway.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
A bit predictable but a fantastic finale and season. I want more. If this truly was the last ride, it was some of the best Trek that’s ever been done.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Loved the finale as well. Not the best episode of the season, but I liked how everyone had something to do and even the "new" characters had some fitting endings. Perhaps a bit too happy, but that's a nitpick. But a LOT of fan service there at the end.

So obviously there is going to be a spinoff show.

I was also thinking about this current trend of rebooting/continuing classic or older shows, and really, Cobra Kai has always been the standard bearer for that. Until now. I think if anyone is thinking about doing a continuation or even just fan service, they need to look at season 3 of Picard as their masterclass, so to speak, of how to do it right. It's just a shame it was only a single season, and the final one at that, to do it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the finale as well. Not the best episode of the season, but I liked how everyone had something to do and even the "new" characters had some fitting endings. Perhaps a bit too happy, but that's a nitpick. But a LOT of fan service there at the end.

So obviously there is going to be a spinoff show.

I was also thinking about this current trend of rebooting/continuing classic or older shows, and really, Cobra Kai has always been the standard bearer for that. Until now. I think if anyone is thinking about doing a continuation or even just fan service, they need to look at season 3 of Picard as their masterclass, so to speak, of how to do it right. It's just a shame it was only a single season, and the final one at that, to do it.
Exactly what I said earlier in this thread. This is fan service done correctly.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The correct solution is to cancel the other shows and give Matalas his show. We've all seen STD and Picard S1-2 vs Picard S3.
I found his comment odd. Star Trek Discovery is ending after Season 5. There will be only one show other than the animation show.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
season 2 was a waste... the entire kinder gentler borg queen thats gonna co opt all the lonely people to voluntarily join the borg collective...

which is fine I guess, since season two was absolute crap anyway.