Spurs vs Hornets Series

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The Spurs look spent. I was laughing my ass off after game 1 when the announcers were saying playing the Suns might have taken it's toll on the Spurs. Now I am not so sure that wasn't a factor. It's not the only reason but it could be a factor.

At any rate, if the Spurs lose the next game, this will probably be a sweep. The Spurs just can't stop the Hornets. They are dismantling that team like there is no tommorow.
I don't know if this one is over yet. the spurs have a way of playing their best when everyone says they are through.......but for now I'll make a ryme and say WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!

You must be registered for see images attach

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Well it's preferable to losing to the Spurs (again) in the 1st round. :p

maybe.. i'd rather be put out of my misery early..

its not like they win some special medal for putting us out 3 years in a row..

guarantee a bunch of their fans will be here soon talking **** how they've put us out 3 years in a row..

what will it accomplish you ask? nothing

their team is gone in 5.. and they get to go through the 3+ days of heartache..

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Watching the Hornets makes me feel that we had no chance this year.

Never seen anyone pick apart TD and Parker like that.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Watching the Hornets makes me feel that we had no chance this year.

Never seen anyone pick apart TD and Parker like that.

or the next 5. The team will roll out Orange Shaq next year to sell jerseys to the blind fans thinking we have a shot.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
no one will touch boston, no, and la for a while after this year.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
did you guys see popovich's rude,unhuman answers and making fun of the questions?man,he looks as mean as this guy..

Attachments

• nba_g_popovich_275.jpg
    nba_g_popovich_275.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 43387_1.jpg
    43387_1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 137

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Is it wrong I have a feeling of sheer glee? Not because the Hornets are leading, but because the Spurs look down and out.

cly2tw

Reaction score
If we had 50% of NO's defense, we'd have won against the Spurs!

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
I've been telling you guys all along that the Spurs suck. Seriously they are among the bottom 5 teams in the league. Its no surprise whatsoever that they are getting swept.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
I've been telling you guys all along that the Spurs suck. Seriously they are among the bottom 5 teams in the league. Its no surprise whatsoever that they are getting swept.

What are we then?

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score

Do you eat paint chips or something? How do you get to be so dumb?

Actually, never mind.. your user name explains it all. :lol:

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
So, you people still doubting the hornets and calling their defense bad?

Like I said, sweep could very well be on the way. Hornets are too solid, spurs homecourt won't make a difference IMO.

Tick tock tick tock the clock is ticking till your gone fishing spurs.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope the hornets finish the spurs off would be so sweet but anyteam that has duncan on it can still come back till its over

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I hope the hornets finish the spurs off would be so sweet but anyteam that has duncan on it can still come back till its over
where are some of the spurs fans now? didn't I tell them to come back??

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This comment surprises me.

I personally never compare Kobe to MJ, but you picked the ONE way they are most alike and put it as the big difference between them. Odd. :p
Maybe you never compared the two but the comparison's have been out there since Kobe's rookie year. Kobe obviously came into the league having tailored his game(and his persona,hell even the way he talks) after MJ.
IMO Kobe has been the closest thing to #23 we've seen but i've got to disagree that Kobe has that same amount of that "I'm better than you and i can beat you anytime,everytime" competitiveness that I saw from Jordan.......MJ brought the same amount of desire to beat a lowly Clippers team as he did against a rival Knicks team. Everynight.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Maybe you never compared the two but the comparison's have been out there since Kobe's rookie year. Kobe obviously came into the league having tailored his game(and his persona,hell even the way he talks) after MJ.
IMO Kobe has been the closest thing to #23 we've seen but i've got to disagree that Kobe has that same amount of that "I'm better than you and i can beat you anytime,everytime" competitiveness that I saw from Jordan.......MJ brought the same amount of desire to beat a lowly Clippers team as he did against a rival Knicks team. Everynight.
i wanna be wanna be like who?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson