Spurs vs Hornets Series

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hornets up 78-61 after 3 quarters. Hornets shooting 45%, Spurs 40%.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
And this is how you spend your free time? Holy crap, talk about pathetic.

Most of us with jobs sneak in a little board activity now and then as a way of procrastinating. You don't need to work at all, and with all of the intriguing options out there for ways to expand your mind and soul, you decide to spend your life trolling another NBA team's message board.

Wow. I mean hey, it's your life and you've earned the right to spend it how you want. But it's pretty sad to think that this is what you'll have to remember as the reward for having made it big.

lol, E busting out the beat down stick again.

nowagimp

Reaction score
Fade, you're Arizona's answer to the question no one asked.

Lessee, I'm probably some fat little kid that doesn't play sports and gets to stay home from school and play on the internet all day ...

OR

I'm rich guy that owns his own company and has Level 1 tech support guys like you making money for me on temp assignments. Which reminds me, shouldn't you be installing a new sound card for Mr. Tudball in accounting ?

You see Fade, I have to call you goober because I wouldn't want to get banned, which I'm sure is on the way.

But lucky for you, I'll check back to see your lame attempt at talking smack and then probably never come back again.
Now would be a good time for you to change to "spur and done" because its time for the spurs to go fishing and take the rest of the year off. The spurs are again struggling to score in the second half.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
chris paul defended duncan better than amare in this last position:)this chris paul is a great player and he has such likeable personality

how fun to see spurs' asses being kicked,

on the other hand how sad we re not that team getting the job done

76-87 5:55 remaining in 4th

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's wait until the Nooch beat the Spurs in San Antone before getting giddy.

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
chris paul defended duncan better than amare in this last position:)this chris paul is a great player and he has such likeable personality

Paul just has the Dwayne Wade gift of being so likeable. Compare how much fun it is to watch him play compared to Kobe.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score

I think it's good for Sarver to see how it's done, youth, not old broken down injury prone players on vet min contracts. The sad thing is we had that in 05.

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
I think it's good for Sarver to see how it's done, youth, not old broken down injury prone players on vet min contracts. The sad thing is we had that in 05.
Yep I recently saw a Suns Spurs game from 05 on Hardwood classics.

The announcers mentioned that we were the youngest team in the league.

WHOA! Reggie just compared Chris Paul to Kevin Johnson!

PROPS TO REGGIE!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Reggie just compared Paul to KJ and Sarver just asked Kerr if Jordan can play for the min, he would be a great draw.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hornets up 95-76 with 3:09 left in the 4th. Hornets shooting 47%, Spurs 43%.

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
Spurs talk down

Noticed that too. Kori Ellis and timvp have probably shut it down after realizing that Parker can't hold a candle to Paul and everything they've been whining about the last year is garbage.

btw - Remember when KJ had his number retired (or ring of honor...whatever) and they presented a mock statue of KJ's dunk on Hakeem that was suppose to become a real statue in front of the building?

What happened?

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Ugh. No.

I love CP3...Wade is an overrated, media and nba officials created dbag.

give the guy some credit,he almost singlehandedly beat the mavs in finals.and he wasnt healthy last year,so this year will be a good test for him

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
paul is seriously insane.. dude doesn't make mistakes and he has such a great attitude.. and he's a little pretty boy..

no clue why he isn't mvp other than nba prob. thought this will be kobes last chance cause paul will be getting it the next 5 years in a row..

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish our guys had the belief that they could beat the Spurs like the Hornets have. :(

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
btw - Remember when KJ had his number retired (or ring of honor...whatever) and they presented a mock statue of KJ's dunk on Hakeem that was suppose to become a real statue in front of the building?

What happened?

I think they went back and watched the whole game and realized that it was one of the most damaging loses in franchise history.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
i've said 4-2 spurs,since NOH is 2-0 already,i guess i was wrong,
my up-to-date guess is 4-3 NOH:)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Spurs look spent. I was laughing my ass off after game 1 when the announcers were saying playing the Suns might have taken it's toll on the Spurs. Now I am not so sure that wasn't a factor. It's not the only reason but it could be a factor.

At any rate, if the Spurs lose the next game, this will probably be a sweep. The Spurs just can't stop the Hornets. They are dismantling that team like there is no tommorow.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Spurs look spent. I was laughing my ass off after game 1 when the announcers were saying playing the Suns might have taken it's toll on the Spurs. Now I am not so sure that wasn't a factor. It's not the only reason but it could be a factor.

At any rate, if the Spurs lose the next game, this will probably be a sweep. The Spurs just can't stop the Hornets. They are dismantling that team like there is no tommorow.

Playing the Suns didn't take a toll on the Spurs. Playing the Suns made the Spurs--an old washed up bunch of cheaters--look like a good team.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score

The sad thing to me is that the Suns are built to beat the Spurs and they are almost irrelevant. Even more glaring evidence this teams needs to be blown up, I don't think I can handle another year of Rotting Cactus and Mental Midgets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson