Spurs @ Suns Saturday game thread 4-17-2021

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I see this as an aberration. Spurs were resting 3 of their main guys. I don't think they gave the league a blueprint or anything. I think it's more likely that the Suns didn't take it seriously and got caught sleeping. Don't have any SSOL guys left on the squad. Our actual team probably doesn't hate the Spurs the way the fan base does lol.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see this as an aberration. Spurs were resting 3 of their main guys. I don't think they gave the league a blueprint or anything. I think it's more likely that the Suns didn't take it seriously and got caught sleeping. Don't have any SSOL guys left on the squad. Our actual team probably doesn't hate the Spurs the way the fan base does lol.

This was a typical mind game by the Spurs. If I were Monty I wouldn't take any gift horses from Popovich.

He set the table for the last two games of the season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I quit after the third. Popovich just undressing his players after a bad start was the entire game. Something Monty would never do.

"We must be proffessionals..." something Monty would say as opposed to ripping into the team every now and then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA