Spurs @ Suns Monday game thread 12-6-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes i cringe everytime he's left in the game past the 6min mark as a starter. I would like to see CJ come in a little sooner then start staggering substitutions instead of rolling in 2-3 guys at one time. Back to Shamet, they start to target him and the i think its pretty well known that he'd subpar on D. Then i hate his offense where he's leaning so much like he's got a defender right in his grill, usually ends on a miss. He's great at set shooting and I think he's in love with trying to be Curry when he should be more JJ Reddick.
This. Man, all day this.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Depends on whether he continues to kill the offense when he’s out there. There’s probably better backups available.
Such a short memory -- he had a terrible game against he Warriors last week, but you seem to forget almost every other game he has played for the Suns.

There's "probably" better backups available? Please, enlighten us. Who is available that is a better backup point guard than Cam Payne?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The word "available" makes it tricky. Jalen Brunson might be a better backup point guard but he is not available.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exciting game between Nets and Mavericks. Nets come back after trailing by 17 to win 102-99.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Such a short memory -- he had a terrible game against he Warriors last week, but you seem to forget almost every other game he has played for the Suns.

There's "probably" better backups available? Please, enlighten us. Who is available that is a better backup point guard than Cam Payne?

Uh what? He’s been flat out bad this year… Terrible metrics, bad eye test, efficiency tanked, poor decision making. And I said there are upgrades if he keeps playing at his his current rate which I don’t think he will.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah he was spectacular against Detroit

Not every player is going to be great every game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose