Spending/Budgeting App

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any suggestion for a good (and free) spending tracker/budgeting app?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uhh. No great ideas. But I know the bigger banks like Chase and B of A will have some tools that can give you some ability to do those things I believe.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't use one, but a couple friends of mine us MINT.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you guys think we'll see the market rally back today?

I opened a position in TROW today after fixing my model. I made a big analysis post that I had to delete because the site I was using, Market Watch was pulling bunk cash flow data for some reason. It wasn't the only site. I had to actually go to their annual report to check the numbers.

I opened the position with 5 shares at $155. I calculated fair value for an investor requiring a 10% annual return at $169.

I'd like to build the position up to about $3500 over the next few weeks/months.
Wrong thread. That said... We'll have to see. We could have been up 1000 in the Dow and finished down a 1000. Alot like yesterday. We are going to be encountering some heavy volatility that will make moves like these, market norms. IMO.

Good luck on TROW

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never liked the apps, excel is probably the way to go. There are a lot of excel/sheets templates out there ready for use.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've used YNAB in the past and loved it, although it isn't free. If you have trouble budgeting it may be worth it. Once my lady and I combined finances, I let her take over as she's very OCD and is good at handling the monies. So now we use a combination of 2qip for reconciling, and excel spreadsheets for our monthly constant expenses.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose