Sometime next year . . .

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bruce Arians could (will?) become the winningest coach in Cardinals history.

Let that sink in. :stick:

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I'll started melting down the bronze Whiz statue that I had almost finished...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
The Kiem/Arians combo has been an amazing ride sofar.

And yes that depressing also

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bruce Arians could (will?) become the winningest coach in Cardinals history.

Let that sink in. :stick:

It appears that a lot of Cardinals history is about to be written , Arians as you mention , and Palmer this season can start gathering all the Cardinal QB records . Wins in a season ------- TD passes in a season ------ Yards passing in a season .
I don't know how Palmer stands right now as for completion % for a season or QB passer rating for a season , we will see how it plays out .

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Cardinals only need 46 points total in the last 4 games to surpass the team record for most points scored in a season.

Their current 150 point differential is 95 points greater than the next closest differential in their history in AZ (Arians first year).

This is a special team right now.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about this little bit of odd trivia

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-every-team-rank-heading-into-week-14/page/32

Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson became the first rookie at his position since Gale Sayers to record four-plus rushing and receiving touchdowns in a season, along with a kick-return TD, according to NFL director of NFC communications Randall Liu.

That may be a somewhat quirky bit of trivia, though if "running back" is your job title, being in any sentence that has Sayers' name feels like a crowning achievement.

Johnson provided exactly what the Cardinals needed after Chris Johnson was placed on injured reserve with a broken leg. At 6'1" and 224 pounds, he has the frame to be a power runner, and the open-field quickness to excel as a pass-catcher out of the backfield. Those qualities led to his 120 yards from scrimmage during a win over the Rams.

OP
OP
Dan H

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
2008 Cards vs. 2015 Cards, what do you think?

I think the current team wins hands-down.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
2008 Cards vs. 2015 Cards, what do you think?

I think the current team wins hands-down.

I think so. Although the team that made the playoff run in Jan/Feb that year might put up a hell of a fight (vs the 2009 Sept-Dec version).

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is what it felt like to be a pats fan at the turn of the century.

It sure is exciting! But one little difference - in 2001, the Patriots had a 24 year old Brady and 49 year old Belichick, rather than a 36 year old Palmer and 63 year old Arians!

...dbs