Something wrong with board and chrome?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never log out, when I tried to post this morning I discovered I was logged out and could not log in . I tried the reset password feature 3 times andit never worked. I eventually gave up, and then logged in on Firefox and was able to log in so the problem has something to do with Chrome?

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm posting on Chrome

Yeah that's my regular browser but for some reason today I could not log in on Chrome, but could on Firefox. I'm still logged in on Firefox, will try again later on Chrome.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I PMd him to see if there is still an issue.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use chrome - only issue I am having is that the feature that takes you to a quoted post doesn't work

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been using Chrome on my Android tablet for years. All of a sudden it just stopped working. The site comes up but none of the links are hot so I can't log in and then it just crashes. I have Chrome on my desktop and phone and I have no problem. I tried both Firefox and Dolphin but neither of them worked either. There's some funky native browser on it that I had never used before, but it works.

My tablet is several years old but it runs Netflix, Directv no problem. I even uninstalled Chrome and re-installed so as to make sure I have current version with updates... I dunno, may be the operating system on my tablet is too old of a version.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave